Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#3,350 ·
#3,349 ·
Cody, and my close friend, Ryan, at an autocross event.
Another friend, Matt Lofton, took the picture.

#3,361 ·
thanks.
I'm trying to find a pic of it when i first got it...
:rolleyes:

#3,362 ·
TAA DAA!

Before I cleaned the engine bay:
(ok, so i cant find any 'before' pics.. but let me tell you.. it was filthy; everything was the same color - brown..

After I cleaned it:

Then the BBS RM 2pc from my '92 Jetta GLI on it:

Then lowered, Koenig Helium 15x7s, 11lbs ea, CTR lips, still stock motored

Then the B18C swap, still NA

Then turbo'd

#3,364 ·
I really like well done turbo civic hatches. I doubt that I'll ever own one, but I just think they're really cool. There's a guy in my squadron that has a 93 with a b18 and T3/4 turbo. He says it makes 315 whp. He wants to race me, but I'm pretty sure I'd get beat down pretty hard. I told me if I did race, it would only be from a dig.

#3,365 ·
thanks, guys!

yeah, your friend's turbo EG hatch will prolly clean your clock, unless you've got mad mods..
They are torqueless, but also a tictac over 2000lbs..
The Gold integra GSR i built is like 430whp. But even when it was 380, it ran a 12.1, 1st time driver, and on 215-35-18s..
:screwy:

#3,371 ·
yep. cool engine compartment. liberally spray, wait about 5-10min, high-pressure rinse, dry, condition accordingly ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.