Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
#3,132 ·
went snowboarding with ski poles today.
I can't begin to describe the gnarly things that went down (with poles) jumps rails 540's butters and ski battle.

here's the link to my youtube for the ski battles!:

(phone pics, not super duper)

Super ricey RC subara. Full WRC graphics with bodykit and WRC wing. lol
also has 22in. chrome dubbage and is labled as a "super drifter" :rotfl:

some rice, on the way back from Dodge Ridge. :sadwave:
PT cruiser with Altezzas

Tahoe with Altezzas :rotfl::baaa::screwy::rolleyes::sadwave::confused:

#3,145 · (Edited)
These are from the past few days. Very random...

My girlfriend made Kitty Litter Cake for work for April Fools. Looks good!

Mmmm Mmmm.

My buddy's truck. He shaved & welded the whole rear end. What a project.

Me while painting my side skirts. Safety first!

Primered skirts

White skirts

Finished skirts

My cousins '77 Vette.

#3,151 ·
Nice XJ, spike..
I used to have a '96 XJ UpCountry. 8" RE lift, 12.5x35s, Powertrax lockers, ARB front, 8K Warn, custom rear bumper w/swing-a-way spare, custom sliders, 5.13 gears in D44s, etc. etc. rockcrawling animal! Before that, was an '87 Samurai HT, 14" lift, geared, 4:1 tcase, etc., with 38.5 groundhawgs, stock 1.3L carbed motor. Would go absolutely anywhere you pointed it.

#3,174 ·
:eek: Sounds like a pretty ultimate rig man, I dig that ARB front. I keep mine not too insane, still my daily driver. 3" RC lift, 30x10.5, removed rear sway bar front has disconnects, and some other stuff i did to it but i can't really remember, like trimming the bumper a bit. Still gonna play with engine mods and some lockers :) .

Goes anywhere
:wiggles:

#3,154 ·
Dude whatever, the guy is enjoying his car to the max. If you run around worrying about resale value all day you'll never have fun in these cars.

Props for the cool camera angle, btw, gave me vertigo trying to figure out which way was up.

#3,162 ·
yeah i messed up on the wing :sadwave: i did it last night at 130 in the morning to give me some credit

heres an edit i JUST did in photo class...where i currently am :baaa:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.