Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
#2,861 ·
possibly a repost, but here's my ol' '65 chop-top beetle..
2385cc big motor, 1260lbs with me in it, 8" slick..
Street-driven.

#2,869 · (Edited)
No, they are not HID's they are projector low beams, not high beams. Plus the lens are newer and have been rock blocked, also the covers are new because of the "beating" incident. They are also on a custom built wire harness and the low beams are individually relayed as well as the high beams.. Put it this way, if Im driving at night, you dont want to be anywhere in front of my car.

These lights are also no longer available any longer, they simply do not import them anymore. Also... Dont really want to sell them, but green backs talk ya know?

#2,874 ·
#2,875 ·
man dont sell the Morettes, they look so bad ass on your ride

E-GAHD!! who's bimmer??? me wants

shoot, i almost forgot! gorgeous pictures, btw!

who's got an older dslr they wanna get rid of? I got a few hunnerd bucks burning a hole in me pocket! ;)

#2,884 ·
Thank you sir's. I hope to get some more pictures of it today. A little less plain I hope. I just took these last night because I was bored. I'm kinda nervous because its still like 35* here and I'm not sure I should be subjecting my D40 to that but you only live once. I just wish I could wash the damn thing and keep it clean till I get to where I am taking the pictures.

#2,886 ·
panography for photo class

unedited:

edited:

74 pics combined into one! :whoa:

#2,893 ·
How much editing have those wheels had? they look awfully "gold".. But I do like. If mine were that 'gold', I'd keep 'em that color. ;)

Nice pics, btw.

#2,888 ·
^^ where was that at ?

#2,890 ·
o yeah that meet was kinda far thats why i didnt go

#2,900 ·
nice and dirty elmer

#2,906 ·
:whoa: thats cool man... i didnt think there were that many eagles left in the world

#2,908 ·
i wish i had skills to take shots like that

were those bald eagles ?

#2,909 ·
Indeed, they are bald eagles. I'm a huge newb. You can take shots like this! I just wish I could have gotten closer. They were in a field right off the roadway but I wasn't going to walk 500 yards through 2 feet of snow in my leather shoes....

#2,910 ·
2feet of snow :whoa:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.