Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
#2,747 ·
skyline drive on the last pic?

funny, thing, though, I've got a picture of my Merkur XR4Ti in the same spot, by the 'tower', from like 8 years ago :thumbup:

I'll have to try and find it.

#2,754 ·
Leggin' where leggin' is due, right? oh, sorry.

see what happens when you work on saturdays?:screwy:

#2,753 ·
I took this a few years ago, at a gathering in NoVA, called "Megameet". It was a fluke photo. My HP photosmart 720 kinda wigged out or something. This pictures is only modified for size. Color, etc., is AS TAKEN. Point-n-clicks can sometimes surprise me ;)

#2,772 ·
Thanks guys! Unfortunately the other truck we took (08 Tacoma) also got stuck! And for some stupid reason there was no one else around, so we had to start walking a mile back to the campground, lucky for us some truck came along attempted to pull us out, got their truck stuck twice! So they called their friend with some big ass Nissan Titan that got us all out. It was a fun experience none the less, glad my truck survived!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.