Snapshot of the day - Page 66
Page 66 of 570 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 8545

This is a discussion on Snapshot of the day within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX ^^^ Where is that, exactly? My father grew up in Washington, NC, and I know a ...

  1. #976
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,616
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    ^^^ Where is that, exactly? My father grew up in Washington, NC, and I know a little about the area.
    I'm going to the Outer Banks of NC for vacation this year! Cape Hatteras FTW!!!

    I realize the house is probably on the other side of the sound...but the area is still all gorgeous.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #977
    Registered User ScreamnRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Greenville/Thomasville, NC
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    ^^^ Where is that, exactly? My father grew up in Washington, NC, and I know a little about the area.
    Haha you nailed it...That house is in downtown Washington about a block off the waterfront. I go to ECU and Washington is only about 20 minutes away so we drove down there to waste a little time and walk the dog. Pretty nice little fishing town.

    An old church was a couple blocks away from that house was where I took these:



    And the waterfront at sunset

    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

  4. #978
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,919
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamnRex View Post
    Haha you nailed it...That house is in downtown Washington about a block off the waterfront. I go to ECU and Washington is only about 20 minutes away so we drove down there to waste a little time and walk the dog. Pretty nice little fishing town.

    An old church was a couple blocks away from that house was where I took these:



    And the waterfront at sunset

    awesome pictures!!!

  5. #979
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,880
    I Support ClubWRX
    My father went to ECU in the late 1950's; they've always had a stellar music program. He grew up boating/skiing on the Pamlico. I still have family there, in a little town called Chocowinity, which is about 3 miles west of Washington. I've been meaning to get back out that way for years...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  6. #980
    Registered User ScreamnRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Greenville/Thomasville, NC
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    My father went to ECU in the late 1950's; they've always had a stellar music program. He grew up boating/skiing on the Pamlico. I still have family there, in a little town called Chocowinity, which is about 3 miles west of Washington. I've been meaning to get back out that way for years...
    Yea Ive been out to Chocowinity to play paintball at a paintball field out there a couple times. But yea I like going out to Washington every now and then, the sound at sunset is a great place to take the ladies
    Last edited by ScreamnRex; 04-24-2007 at 05:34 PM.
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

  7. #981
    Registered User ScreamnRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Greenville/Thomasville, NC
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    awesome pictures!!!
    Thanks man
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

  8. #982
    Registered User big_sur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Goode, VA
    Posts
    46

  9. #983
    Registered User big_sur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Goode, VA
    Posts
    46


    pretty terrible photo with the fence in the way and all but it's officially the first photo i've sold online so i'm officially pro

  10. #984
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,919
    Quote Originally Posted by big_sur View Post


    pretty terrible photo with the fence in the way and all but it's officially the first photo i've sold online so i'm officially pro
    nice picture.. congrats on going pro!

  11. #985
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    picture of one of my friends that i took while he was riding the dragon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7413aa.jpg  
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

  12. #986
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    couple more

    dogs at christmas and wife's prev wrangler on the beach
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dogschristmas.jpg   wranglerdaytona.jpg  
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

  13. #987
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,616
    Quote Originally Posted by big_sur View Post
    Thats some good wood you got there...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  14. #988
    Registered User ScreamnRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Greenville/Thomasville, NC
    Posts
    1,326
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru View Post
    wife's prev wrangler on the beach
    Sweet wrangler
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

  15. #989
    Registered User ScreamnRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Greenville/Thomasville, NC
    Posts
    1,326
    Inside a civil war fort
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

  16. #990
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamnRex View Post
    Sweet wrangler
    Thanks

    here are couple others of that one and a couple others (she has had 4 wranglers)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jeep1.jpg   jeep2.jpg   jeep3.jpg  
    Last edited by GraysonSubaru; 04-26-2007 at 08:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •