Snapshot of the day - Page 415

This is a discussion on Snapshot of the day within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 So your stock tires aren't good? Even in dry? The Michelin Alpin M3 Sports that I ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    So your stock tires aren't good? Even in dry?

The Michelin Alpin M3 Sports that I had on my STI for winter tires were freakin AWESOME. I could drive in 14 feet of snow upside down in a tunnel with those things and get amazing traction.

I'm currently searching for new Ultra Performance All-seasons for my 350z. I don't have money to spend to keep on switching tires each season
    The stock tires are decent on dry pavement, I definitely won't be paying the $170 a piece they cost to replace, but I will definitely put them back on the car.

I was planning on swapping the stock tires back on the stock rims for the summer, but seeing as it's ~$150 each time to swap, I'm just going to pick up another set of wheels for them. I found a set of Work CR 17x7 +47's...it's just too bad I don't have the cash for them right now . He only wants $800 for them too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonXe View Post
    The stock tires are decent on dry pavement, I definitely won't be paying the $170 a piece they cost to replace, but I will definitely put them back on the car.

I was planning on swapping the stock tires back on the stock rims for the summer, but seeing as it's ~$150 each time to swap, I'm just going to pick up another set of wheels for them. I found a set of Work CR 17x7 +47's...it's just too bad I don't have the cash for them right now . He only wants $800 for them too.
    Yeah I know that all too well. It was such a PITA in my Subaru. Crap thing is, the set of Kuhmo Ecsta MX's I bought for the summer were the WORST tires I've ever owned. They lasted seriously only 10k miles. So if I kept my STI, I woulda had to buy new summers AGAIN. Thats why I'm saying Fak It and getting all seasons for my performance sport coupe, though it deserves to have good summer tires on it. I don't track it, so who cares if I don't have awesome track tires. I just want a good tire I can put on and not care about.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I feel ya, but I need a good summer tire for AutoX, which means I need to have a second set for the winter. But the good thing about having two sets of tires, is that they'll last twice as long . Not in mileage, but in time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonXe View Post
    I feel ya, but I need a good summer tire for AutoX, which means I need to have a second set for the winter. But the good thing about having two sets of tires, is that they'll last twice as long . Not in mileage, but in time lol.
    True that.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Dez I completely forgot what you are responding to here...
    aw man you said "such as"

that's the miss america girl who had that horrific response during the pageant & used 'such as' a million times and it made NO sense.

:sigh: nevermind. lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

just bought a tripod and a remote...will have some awesome pic's soon!
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    aw man you said "such as"

that's the miss america girl who had that horrific response during the pageant & used 'such as' a million times and it made NO sense.

:sigh: nevermind. lol
    such as?

yeah...that went right over my head. I don't pay attention to Miss America BS

Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    I bought my tripod for $10 and my remote for $6.....both have served me very well
    06 WRB WRX w/ VF39
    Molested by: Drunkmann Tuning
    Hawk-eye Alliance #712

such as?

yeah...that went right over my head. I don't pay attention to Miss America BS
    YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Quote Originally Posted by RuhRoh View Post
    I bought my tripod for $10 and my remote for $6.....both have served me very well
    yeah, i didn't spend much on mine. looking forward to using them soon. i'll be going to Manhattan tomorrow night. i'll be taking the camera with me to get some shots of the bridges and skyline.

i'm slowly learning how to use my camera to its fullest potential. will post some pics this weekend.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

I haven't touched my tripod in almost a year lol.

Not my picture, but this is just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    Thats what she said?

holy huge picture, batman!
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

I didn't want to rehost it, and it's not my fault this forum doesn't have auto-resize capabilities lol.