Snapshot of the day - Page 408

This is a discussion on Snapshot of the day within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW I have an Eclipse.. but don't remember the model ? I still us my Tom tom ...

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    I have an Eclipse.. but don't remember the model ? I still us my Tom tom cause I'm not into looking down at the Nav while trying to find my way around an area I'm not familiar with. Probably has something to do with me being short.... lol
    I used to have a Garmin GPS but I like this unit better. I got tired of the window mounting and bad battery life. This says all the street names and speaks the directions to you, I don't look down much at it.
    Stage II WRB WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonXe View Post
    It doesn't matter how many lights are mounted on the car, as long as you don't have more than 4 forward lights turned on. It's like that anywhere, that's why when a car comes equiped with foglights and you turn your high beams on, the fog lights turn off.

thats what i thought, but the officer told me you cant have more than 2 sets of foglights MOUNTED on the car. those were his words. i dont know the law, just repeating what he said. the car had factory fogs and PIAA fogs mounted by the owner before my uncle, who my parents bought the car from.
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby3 View Post
    thats what i thought, but the officer told me you cant have more than 2 sets of foglights MOUNTED on the car. those were his words. i dont know the law, just repeating what he said. the car had factory fogs and PIAA fogs mounted by the owner before my uncle, who my parents bought the car from.
    He was wrong. The law states that you cannot have more than 4 forward lights on simultaneously. Cars come equipped from the factory with 6 (2 low, 2 high, 2 fog). For those cars to abide by the laws, the fogs or low beams will shut off when the high beams are turned on. Hopefully you didn't have to pay anything for that.
    Last edited by CarbonXe; 01-19-2010 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    great shot, felginator. reminds me of a shot I got on vacation a few years ago.

that would be a good one in HDR.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    that would be a good one in HDR.
    i would have to agree with that. the water already looks somewhat surreal, but i have never had much luck taking one shot and turning it into an HDR, especially when it isnt in RAW. ill give it a go when i get home later, though.
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    i would have to agree with that. the water already looks somewhat surreal, but i have never had much luck taking one shot and turning it into an HDR, especially when it isnt in RAW. ill give it a go when i get home later, though.
    yeah its not always an easy task. good luck i look forward to the results
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Felginator View Post
    I used to have a Garmin GPS but I like this unit better. I got tired of the window mounting and bad battery life. This says all the street names and speaks the directions to you, I don't look down much at it.
    I've got to figure out how to make mine read me the directions.. it doesn't speak any directions to me!!!!! We should read the manuel... LOL
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I thought it was kinda cool...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo_040309_001.jpg  
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

juxtaposed! I get it!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Stage II WRB WRX Wagon

You're just digging through your pictures, aren't you? Get a pro Flickr account and just upload everything.

Yea, I am finding different stuff between both of the computers. I'll wind up getting an account eventually.
    Stage II WRB WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Felginator View Post
    ^^^^GSP? I notice the Del. Water Gap exit sign for what, I80?

I went to William Paterson
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    ^^^^GSP? I notice the Del. Water Gap exit sign for what, I80?

I went to William Paterson
    RT 46 West in Parsippany, right after Paul Miller Porsche/Bentley.

We both live/grew up in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonXe View Post
    RT 46 West in Parsippany, right after Paul Miller Porsche/Bentley.

We both live/grew up in that area.
    yeah I know right where that is...was just taking a stab. A lot of the roads are that quality up there and it seems every road touches I80 at some point or another