Snapshot of the day - Page 404

This is a discussion on Snapshot of the day within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; circuitry...

I Support ClubWRX
    circuitry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails circuitry.jpg  
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    ^^^Nice Marty...what drop you got going there?
    RCE yellows...they provide a nice drop without looking too slammed IMO
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

Time to sell this POS.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonXe View Post

Time to sell this POS.
    Altima?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Scion tC. It gets replaced tomorrow. Hopefully.

Scion tC. It gets replaced tomorrow. Hopefully.
    Nice! My younger sister has an 09 TC. Nice cars especially for entry level and younger generations. Can't beat the reliability of Toyota.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Ugh, I hate it. It was fun while it was boosted, but now it's just a slow turd that rattles. I can't wait til I pick up my WRX tomorrow.

I will say that it is very reliable. 11k miles of 300whp and multiple autoX events and the drivetrain and suspension showed 0 signs of giving up. It's too bad the chassis is utter garbage and the build quality is worse than a '94 Hyundai Excel. After checking out the Kia Forte Koup, the tC shouldn't even be considered by anyone anymore. Same power, more options, 34 MPG, better warranty, looks a lot better, better build quality, more room, and it's cheaper.
    Last edited by CarbonXe; 01-12-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    it's just a slow turd that rattles. I can't wait til I pick up my WRX tomorrow.
    please report back after driving your wrx for a month. let me know how you like the steering column rattles

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I don't think you quite understand how much the tC rattles. My glovebox key insert hole rattles, the radio door rattles, the radio rattles, the sunroof creaks, the hatch creaks, the trim above the headliner in the back rattles, the sunroof visor rattles, the a/c vents rattle...and I'm just getting started.

I don't think you quite understand how much the tC rattles. My glovebox key insert hole rattles, the radio door rattles, the radio rattles, the sunroof creaks, the hatch creaks, the trim above the headliner in the back rattles, the sunroof visor rattles, the a/c vents rattle...and I'm just getting started.
    Yeah my sister has had hers for about 10k now...and it does have some rattles. But damn my "refined" STI Limited rattled like a muddafakka considering it was supposed to have "improved sound deadening" material. Wow was that an overstatement.

I will tell you this though...I've never heard so many rattles in a car, as my Z has. Ridiculous in this car!!! Going over a bump makes it feel like the thing might just rattle apart, even though the build quality of a Z is very good.

Have any pics of your TC, Carbon?

R.I.P. best computer chair ever.

put the cookie down!j/k

i know how hard it is to find a good chair. i hope you find a better one, they are out there.

and i feel your tC woes. my little cousin has one. he felt it would be a good idea to put a 12" kicker in the trunk. the bass just amplifies the rattles.
    Last edited by abhiwan; 01-13-2010 at 06:14 AM.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    put the cookie down!j/k

i know how hard it is to find a good chair. i hope you fine a better one, they are out there.
    lol, I made that chair . My replacement sucks, I miss having a headrest lol. My new one is a high-back, but it's still not high enough because I'm 6'4. I wanted to get one of the Recaro office chairs, but they're $1500...I have a feeling if I didn't just buy the WRX, I would have bought one .

Quote Originally Posted by mikie13
    Have any pics of your TC, Carbon?
    Too many lol, I got into photography after getting my tC.

Last edited by CarbonXe; 01-13-2010 at 06:25 AM.

Wow...nice and clean. Giving Srt-4's runs for their money?

seriously though, a TC done right, like yours, looks great and I bet performed pretty great.

Do you still have your seats from your TC? Make another chair!

lol, SRT4s. I only played with one car on the highway and it was only because he was pissing me off and wouldn't leave me alone, and that was an Evo 9 (only mod I knew of was exhaust). Let's just say that Evo's are really slow.

And no more seats. I have an SRT4 passenger seat in my shed, but it's been sitting in there for 2 years...so it's probably not all that pleasant.

If I didn't have such a big issue with traction, I'd probably still be boosted...but not being able to get traction in 3rd gear gets annoying after a while. I only ran the 1/4 mile once and got 13.8 @ 109, but I never got into the straight line racing, I prefer AutoX.

YouTube - Scion tC AutoX @ Somerset Ballpark

And yes, I know, surging galore lol.
    Last edited by CarbonXe; 01-13-2010 at 08:37 AM.

2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123