Snapshot of the day - Page 365
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Snapshot of the day within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Rogan I don't care for 'riced out' subarus, either.. But 99.9% of the negativity to the Hondas ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    I don't care for 'riced out' subarus, either..

But 99.9% of the negativity to the Hondas on here, and most other forums, are from the uneducated that have never owned one..
    I had a civic hatch that would rip 50% of the asses on this forum, from a dig, or roll. I don't own it now, as I was a moron and sold it. Show me a subaru that makes 310whp, runs 12s, and gets 36mpg.. all on a STOCK COMPLETE engine, with only a turbo, pump, injectors, exhaust, and a good tune.

(off-road and snow not included )
    your opinion. thats fine. im just saying that .1% made me dislike the most honda's. yeah they can preform, thats why there so popular but i see waaaay more riced out honda's than i do well tuned honda's. i would guess that a lot of users on here started on a honda. the reasons have been listed by like 10 ppl already but its just not my cup of tea
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    your opinion. thats fine. im just saying that .1% made me dislike the most honda's. yeah they can preform, thats why there so popular but i see waaaay more riced out honda's than i do well tuned honda's. i would guess that a lot of users on here started on a honda. the reasons have been listed by like 10 ppl already but its just not my cup of tea
    It is my opinion (experience), just as you have yours.

I wasn't picking on your post, in particular, I just happened to quote yours, as random, to be totally honest. Apologies if you took it as such.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    I don't care for 'riced out' subarus, either..

But 99.9% of the negativity to the Hondas on here, and most other forums, are from the uneducated that have never owned one..
    I had a civic hatch that would rip 50% of the asses on this forum, from a dig, or roll. I don't own it now, as I was a moron and sold it. Show me a subaru that makes 310whp, runs 12s, and gets 36mpg.. all on a STOCK COMPLETE engine, with only a turbo, pump, injectors, exhaust, and a good tune.

(off-road and snow not included )
    I know they can be made quick fairly cheaply, but it is still a Honda at the end of they day. I have been brain washed by life to hate Hondas with a passion. I do however own a Honda motorcycle and generator, but that is totally different
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

honda makes great generators, im a cummins onan guy but they're portable generators are much more reliable in various conditions. and the bikes are fine by me. just the cars... the sight of one (a modded one) immediately makes me have less respect for the person inside of it.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

I Support ClubWRX
    the sight of one (a modded one) immediately makes me have less respect for the person inside of it.

That was my mean micro machine.

Here's the pair of them that I had.

so now that you have less respect for me, have a nice day!

Rogan o_0

my day is going ****ty and thats why im sitting here arguing a pointless argument. i dont have less respect for you cuz u just showed me pics, those didn't look riced out to me, i incorrectly used the word modded when in fact if the mods are tasteful i dont mind. same with a wrx if someone rices one out i dont have much respect for them, although it is there choice to do so. yours actually look subtle no 2 foot high wings or chrome hub caps. although i dont like the license plates off to the side at all.

also i didnt see you inside. but anyway im gonna go ahead and drop it. if you love em drive em if you dont then dont drive em.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    my day is going ****ty and thats why im sitting here arguing a pointless argument. i dont have less respect for you cuz u just showed me pics, those didn't look riced out to me, i incorrectly used the word modded when in fact if the mods are tasteful i dont mind. same with a wrx if someone rices one out i dont have much respect for them, although it is there choice to do so. yours actually look subtle no 2 foot high wings or chrome hub caps. although i dont like the license plates off to the side at all.
    You totally caved in.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    You totally caved in.

Is all good. I don't have one, anymore. I drive something worse: a DSM car...

And the black coupe's tag was off to the side, just because.. the hatch's tag was off to the side, to allow more airflow to the FMIC, as the tag covered about 1/3 of the lower facia opening..
    Rogan o_0

I Support ClubWRX
    I like nice cars, period. Jay (TheJ) has a really nice Accord V6 6-speed that is superior to my WRX in a number of ways. The world's a more interesting place when you leave the brand name stereotypes behind.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Are you fourbangers really arguing over whose the bigger ricer?

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    my forester had 300hp and it ran 12's. stock sti motor. sti vf43, exhaust, and a good tune. No internals done. And it weighs more then a honda.....

I'm not into rice weither it be a honda, subaru, evo, nissan or a kia!!

Rogan

You honda looks great! I like it! (its Far from rice!)
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 09-10-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    my forester had 300hp and it ran 12's. stock sti motor. sti vf43, exhaust, and a good tune. No internals done. And it weighs more then a honda.....
    But... did you get 36mpg? LOL!

Rogan

You honda looks great! I like it! (its Far from rice!)
    Thanks! I've got a picture of it when I got it.. it was about a 5-6month project, from start to finish.

edit:
    started as

(after I spent about 2 hrs cleaning the engine bay)

went to

then to

then to

then

then
    (I'll update this with the last stage of it, shortly..)
    Last edited by Rogan; 09-10-2009 at 04:32 PM.
    Rogan o_0

i did not cave. i dont like em, and i would never drive em, even if they are faster than my car in almost every aspect. have fun in ur honda's boys, and girl.

I Support ClubWRX
    i did not cave. i dont like em, and i would never drive em, even if they are faster than my car in almost every aspect. have fun in ur honda's boys, and girl.
    no need for the little 'jab' at the end.
    Rogan o_0

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.