Snapshot of the day - Page 200

This is a discussion on Snapshot of the day within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by msgsti217 bird? That bird looks the same as the hood emblem in Cav's old avatar......

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msgsti217 View Post
    bird?

That bird looks the same as the hood emblem in Cav's old avatar...
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

subies on the lakebed FTW

might be going on saturday with my friends who will be on bikes
    Coolest pic I've seen in a long time, Marty...thats just awesome with the clouds rolling in.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    5. Fiat 124 Sport Spyder (late 60s - early 70s)
    Talking about the white car? Looks like an MGB to me.

--Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post

YAY!!! OLD GUY FIGHT OVER WHAT OLD CAR IS WHAT!!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Risquéru View Post
    What's an MG? I'm not familiar... But out of all of these I think that's my favourite.
    Wow........... wow.......... I must be getting really old. How do people not know what an MG is? It's the prototypical tiny little British roadster. The S2000, Miata, Solstice, and others can trace their existence to these cars.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Wow........... wow.......... I must be getting really old. How do people not know what an MG is? It's the prototypical tiny little British roadster. The S2000, Miata, Solstice, and others can trace their existence to these cars.
    Wellll... I'm sorta new to the whole car thing.. Only been interested in cars for about three years. And ya, I'm young. lol. I'm not big on older cars as in, I cannot identify them yet. But I can identify new ones because I'm quizzed down by my friends.. hehehe..

I'll put it into perspective... My WRX is my first nice new car. Before that I was driving a used 1999 Mercury Sable, I mean, come on now. Maybe you understand now. Why have an interest in fast/nice cars when you can't even drive one? That was my theory...

Mikie13: I wish I had more of them for you!! I had only one memory card in that camera though! BUMMMERRR. I think I would have taken pictures of cars all day plus my tour group was very fast paced. BLAH!
    Last edited by Risquéru; 03-14-2008 at 09:50 AM.

i took these as i was driving from jersey to kansas for school.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

and love park, for good measure.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    I know MGs(i'm nineteen)there fun to play around with and really light, it took me and three other buddies to pick one up and move it. so don't feel to old.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson
    Military Militia #2006 Blobeye Syndicate #2006
    My Blobeye now debadged pictures soon, hopefully / Did that der silencer delete that's like 30hp right,

I Support ClubWRX

Yes, Ray. The white car is an MGB, denoted by the chrome cowl trim, the square notching on the leading edge of the hood, as well as the "flat" mirrors, front turn signals, bulbous bumper overriders, and bar-type door handles.

The red car in foreground, however, is a 124 Sport Spyder, by FIAT. Denoted by the 6 rectangular cowl vents, the recessed-in-ring headlights, and the two bulges in the hood :P
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Yes, Ray. The white car is an MGB, denoted by the chrome cowl trim, the square notching on the leading edge of the hood, as well as the "flat" mirrors, front turn signals, bulbous bumper overriders, and bar-type door handles.

The red car in foreground, however, is a 124 Sport Spyder, by FIAT. Denoted by the 6 rectangular cowl vents, the recessed-in-ring headlights, and the two bulges in the hood :P
    I didn't count the Fiat...it's not completely in the picture. I win on a technicality.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by fire_cky View Post

and love park, for good measure.
    Turn around from where you are standing to take the picture and you'll be staring at the "excelleRx" building in Philly...thats my work place where I am typing from this very second

I didn't count the Fiat...it's not completely in the picture. I win on a technicality.
    Moderator Battle to the death, only way to settle it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy06 View Post
    I know MGs(i'm nineteen)there fun to play around with and really light, it took me and three other buddies to pick one up and move it. so don't feel to old.

Welllll my close friends(generally my girls) are like: Look it's red!

...and that's all they know about cars.. x.x' And on to fashion they goooo!

When my guys talk, I like to at least be able to follow what they are saying.

I can tell you, I'm definitely here to learn more! ^.^

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    I bet you that inlet is large enough to fit over the funbags

Nice!!

Great shot. Only way it woulda been better is without people.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

So, we got a nice 3 inches of snow last night.
    Woke up and took some shot from my front porch.

Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27