Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
#41 ·
This threads COOL. say, did anybody like that picture of the spider I took.:sadwave: I just started in trying to take the best pictures possible whenever I can and if I can.:thumbup:

#42 ·
I'll throw one on here...didn't get to use my DSLR (wasn't available at the time), but had to take some pictures after my detailing job. I'm still a bit green when it comes to photography, but I kinda liked the way this shot was set up. Taken with a 3 year old 3.1mp Sony Cybershot

#43 ·
c00lbeans said:
'Day Fire', above Fillmore, Calif.
wow thats hott !!!

#44 ·
WRXgotit said:
This threads COOL. say, did anybody like that picture of the spider I took.:sadwave: I just started in trying to take the best pictures possible whenever I can and if I can.:thumbup:
The spider pic was awesome...and extremely horrifying!!! I had just repressed it from memory, so thanks for bringing it back up. :(

+1 for this thread rocking!!! Love the 'fire' pic and the 'astronaut' pic, and wow, like all of them! :thumbup:

#45 ·
Speedette said:
The spider pic was awesome...and extremely horrifying!!! I had just repressed it from memory, so thanks for bringing it back up. :(

+1 for this thread rocking!!! Love the 'fire' pic and the 'astronaut' pic, and wow, like all of them! :thumbup:
I put a picture up in the make a hundred bucks thread of my leg I injured dirt bike rideing:barf:

#48 ·
Honestly, it was taken a few weeks back. This is pretty much the true color, I took many many shots to try to capture the blue. It is not photoshopped for color balance, just reduced.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.