Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
#7,305 ·
beautiful photos, people!

I still need more practice to get these types of shots.

#7,308 ·
here's one more to show the extent of it yesterday haha

if you look over the median you can see the tops of more cars and the head lights that follow for miles behind. Welcome to portland rush hour traffic :tongue:

#7,314 ·
I <3 the Carolinas. Having said that, I really want to come see Oregon. (as I've said before) Outdoor fun, and shackin' with teh Bo.

#7,319 ·
cue dramatic apocalyptic music

1.3 pounds of 100% serloin beef only 10% fat
patato wheat buns
8 slices of cheaddar cheese
ketchup
mustard
curly fries
and a mountain dew

Nice having the house to myself tonight.:cool:

#7,324 ·
^^^Those are awesome pics...incredible how tides have complete buried that other "whole shrimp boat" over years :rotfl:

#7,328 ·
Spotted on the way to work this morning....GT 500 I WANT!!
One for sale on my way to work at a Dodge dealership that I pass everyday.

Might be the only Mustang I would take...

#7,332 ·
Epiphyllum oxypetalum (Queen of the Night, Dutchman's Pipe). This cactus flower blooms for only one night and is quite fragrant. notice the 1st pic was taken later in the evening and the flower is more open.

here's a pic with no flash and on the tripod

with flash

the morning after

#7,342 ·
Epiphyllum oxypetalum (Queen of the Night, Dutchman's Pipe). This cactus flower blooms for only one night and is quite fragrant. notice the 1st pic was taken later in the evening and the flower is more open.

here's a pic with no flash and on the tripod
Those are simply amazing. But sheesh, I knocked a spike off one of my orchids and it lasted as cut flowers for two months in a vase and even opened the other buds ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.