Camera Suggestion

This is a discussion on Camera Suggestion within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know this doesn't fot anywhere else so here goes. I've been wanting to get a Sanyo C6 for the ...

Camera Suggestion

I know this doesn't fot anywhere else so here goes.

I've been wanting to get a Sanyo C6 for the LONGEST time now. Its light, small, extreamly portable and has great quality video to boot! I'm ready to buy however you guys usually give the best reviews so I'm just wondering if any of you own one and what your reviews are. Plus if anyone knows of some alternatives that would be great too.
    It's all about rally racing, nothing more.
    On second thought maybe its all about Rally Racing and Auto-X

'06 Steel Gray WRX (Stock)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I was looking for a nice, small, portable point and shoot, I settled on the Pentax Optio series. I looked at the casios, but what I found was that the response time was too slow. The Pentax's are based on the casio internals, but have a slightly larger body, and much better response times. They're definitely worth a look.

BTW, this would be better placed in Off Topic, since this has nothing to do with Imprezas.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Thanks for the reply but I'm not looking for a point and shoot, its actually a video camera haha but it does take stills.

On a side note, I would have put it into Off Topic but after browsing the forum main page and not seeing it I figured here was be ok based on the description of what this section covers.
    It's all about rally racing, nothing more.
    On second thought maybe its all about Rally Racing and Auto-X

'06 Steel Gray WRX (Stock)

Quote Originally Posted by TBomb
    Thanks for the reply but I'm not looking for a point and shoot, its actually a video camera haha but it does take stills.
    Aaah, my mistake, man. I'm not in any way up on current video cameras. Good luck!
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics