lost on the ozark back roads.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on lost on the ozark back roads. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I went for a little drive on the roads by my house, they are a mix of half smooth new ...

lost on the ozark back roads.

I went for a little drive on the roads by my house, they are a mix of half smooth new tarmac and well maintained gravel. I was taking the straight shot through the woods on a large curve in the highway so i could just take the highway back home when i was done. when the paved roads ended i went across the first low water bridge, I prolly should have noticed that the water was really high but i just went ahead anyway. after about 20 miles i was heading back to the highway and the bridge i was planning on taking had a little too much water going over it to cross( the jeep wasnt even going to try it) sooooo. Insted of turning back i went ahead to see if i could take this road to the highway(this was all a guess as i only looked at the roads to the first bridge on google maps). after wandering for a half hour i came to another flooded bridge, but this one didnt have a dip in the middle so i felt the suby could ford the creek. After crossing, the road climbed onto a ridge and out of the trees so i could finaly see where i was going and in the distance i saw the tarmac roads that lead the the highway.

this is only one small section of the backroads in this area of missouri, if the weather breaks today i have another road picked out. and yes i need better wheels.

luke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1677.jpg   IMG_1691.jpg   IMG_1693.jpg   IMG_1706.jpg   IMG_1711.jpg  

I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1723.jpg   IMG_1726.jpg   IMG_1736.jpg   IMG_1744.jpg   IMG_1753.jpg  

I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

whats with this quota BS i need gigs of space :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1755.jpg   IMG_1765.jpg   IMG_1770.jpg   IMG_1771.jpg  

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

Nice.
    -Bruce

awsom pics looks like fun
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice countryside pics. Teh Sube looked good too.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.