lost on the ozark back roads.

This is a discussion on lost on the ozark back roads. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I went for a little drive on the roads by my house, they are a mix of half smooth new ...

lost on the ozark back roads.

I went for a little drive on the roads by my house, they are a mix of half smooth new tarmac and well maintained gravel. I was taking the straight shot through the woods on a large curve in the highway so i could just take the highway back home when i was done. when the paved roads ended i went across the first low water bridge, I prolly should have noticed that the water was really high but i just went ahead anyway. after about 20 miles i was heading back to the highway and the bridge i was planning on taking had a little too much water going over it to cross( the jeep wasnt even going to try it) sooooo. Insted of turning back i went ahead to see if i could take this road to the highway(this was all a guess as i only looked at the roads to the first bridge on google maps). after wandering for a half hour i came to another flooded bridge, but this one didnt have a dip in the middle so i felt the suby could ford the creek. After crossing, the road climbed onto a ridge and out of the trees so i could finaly see where i was going and in the distance i saw the tarmac roads that lead the the highway.

this is only one small section of the backroads in this area of missouri, if the weather breaks today i have another road picked out. and yes i need better wheels.

luke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1677.jpg   IMG_1691.jpg   IMG_1693.jpg   IMG_1706.jpg   IMG_1711.jpg  

I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1723.jpg   IMG_1726.jpg   IMG_1736.jpg   IMG_1744.jpg   IMG_1753.jpg  

I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

whats with this quota BS i need gigs of space :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1755.jpg   IMG_1765.jpg   IMG_1770.jpg   IMG_1771.jpg  

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

Nice.
    -Bruce

awsom pics looks like fun
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice countryside pics. Teh Sube looked good too.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red