Pics from my Vegas Vacation!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pics from my Vegas Vacation!! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cool...

cool
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks like you had fun.

Sn
    ale Power: -BriTon
    06 STi=dead

RSTi Swap FTW
    Hawk-Eye Allience #013

Good stuff. I'm too scared to go to Vegas. I feel like I would leave with a much lighter wallet
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Good stuff. I'm too scared to go to Vegas. I feel like I would leave with a much lighter wallet
    There is sooo much more than just gambling... the media makes it seem that gambling is the only thing Vegas has to offer - which is totally not true.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by $lick Rick
    ballys buffet = ownage

i've been to vegas a few times... love it down there
    i absolutely HATE gambling... but the sites and photo ops down there are amazing
    check out the classic car museum at caesars palace

here's a few pics i took last time i was down there... i even got a pic of the real eleanor from gone in 60 seconds

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=82729

I'd hit it...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice pics!

I have never been to Vegas - only Atlantic City. I will not gamble either. I went for the boardwalk and the buffets ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Nice pics!

I have never been to Vegas - only Atlantic City. I will not gamble either. I went for the boardwalk and the buffets ...
    I ate only buffets in Vegas. They were very expensive... but very good.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    I ate only buffets in Vegas. They were very expensive... but very good.

all u can eat crab leg ftw

all u can eat crab leg ftw
    Definitely

Isn't the big car museum in the Imperial?
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

so my dilemma...gf wants to go for her bday, and while i want to go for her, i just don't see myself enjoying myself.

i know, i know, everyone says that won't happen, and i'll have a blast. thing is...it's not me. it's flashy, it's franchised, it's touristy...and above all, i've never had a desire to go to vegas.

everytime i've been someplace i wasn't looking forward to going to, the trip sucked. i really tried to have a good time, and for moments, i did. but overall the trips have not been much fun.

my gf isn't into cars...she's into purses, shoes and clothes. hell, most of the time she wants to shop in vegas. apparently i want to waste all that money just to watch her shop. for ~$500 (just for the trip and hotel itself) i could do lots to the STi....she wouldn't want to hit the classic museums, and she's been to grand canyon, and doesn't want to go back (i've never been)

am i being selfish for not want to go? should i go? help!

ps. sorry for rant

Quote Originally Posted by chowder
    so my dilemma...gf wants to go for her bday, and while i want to go for her, i just don't see myself enjoying myself.

i know, i know, everyone says that won't happen, and i'll have a blast. thing is...it's not me. it's flashy, it's franchised, it's touristy...and above all, i've never had a desire to go to vegas.

everytime i've been someplace i wasn't looking forward to going to, the trip sucked. i really tried to have a good time, and for moments, i did. but overall the trips have not been much fun.

my gf isn't into cars...she's into purses, shoes and clothes. hell, most of the time she wants to shop in vegas. apparently i want to waste all that money just to watch her shop. for ~$500 (just for the trip and hotel itself) i could do lots to the STi....she wouldn't want to hit the classic museums, and she's been to grand canyon, and doesn't want to go back (i've never been)

ps. sorry for rant

i took my gf for her 21st bday... because she has the same interests as i do...
    shopping there is NOT cheap.. i'll give you an example, i found the watch i want while walking through one of the strip malls inside paris... it was kinda gawdy but i figured i'd try it on anywho... well after the security gaurd came over to watch me during the "test" fitting i sneaked a peak at the price tag..... $49,000.... in a lil ass watch shop in a strip mall... clothing prices are rediculous, $150 for flip flops, $100 t-shirts, etc etc etc... unless you're made of money i would NOT take a shopper to vegas

i took my gf for her 21st bday... because she has the same interests as i do...
    shopping there is NOT cheap.. i'll give you an example, i found the watch i want while walking through one of the strip malls inside paris... it was kinda gawdy but i figured i'd try it on anywho... well after the security gaurd came over to watch me during the "test" fitting i sneaked a peak at the price tag..... $49,000.... in a lil ass watch shop in a strip mall... clothing prices are rediculous, $150 for flip flops, $100 t-shirts, etc etc etc... unless you're made of money i would NOT take a shopper to vegas
    didn't say i'd take her shopping though i just don't have a desire to go really...it's her bday, but damn...

Watch out for the buffets as well. Lowest I had while I was there was $14.99 for one person.

Quote Originally Posted by chowder

ps. sorry for rant
    You should go if she'll compromise...like seeing the grand canyon for you and not shopping the whole time...unless it's her money cause it is redonk expensive.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast