Ordering digital prints

This is a discussion on Ordering digital prints within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Who do you serious folk use for ordering prints?...

Ordering digital prints

Who do you serious folk use for ordering prints?
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what size?
    for my 4x6 i just upload them to Walgreen's, and pick them up in an hour.

I was talked into snapfish from asking the same question here, only I was looking for blow ups. I was very happy and they give you a bunch of free credits when you first sign up. Pretty cool deal. That's my vote. www.snapfish.com
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Ya know. Believe it or not, the best quality I have found around here is COSTCO. Those fetchers have so much money, they buy the best equipment. Better than all the local photo labs.
    That and you get 12x18's for five bucks.
    I swear by those guys!
    And if you are going to do alot, get to know the people behind the counter. I have done that and they bend over backwards for me. Anything from re-printing again and again to get it right, to having enlargements in 15 minutes.
    If you have one nearby, give it a try.
    (And for reference sake, the worst I have dealt with is SamsClub.)

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    I order my prints through my Smugmug. I think they actually do their prints through EZprints.com though. Either way, it's good stuff

Here's my question...does anyone know of a place that'll do prints for say, panoramic shots? Anything that's kind of an odd size print? I haven't really found any that does.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    I order my prints through my Smugmug. I think they actually do their prints through EZprints.com though. Either way, it's good stuff

Here's my question...does anyone know of a place that'll do prints for say, panoramic shots? Anything that's kind of an odd size print? I haven't really found any that does.
    deviant art 36 inches wide by as long as a roll as the roll of paper