After the Donut photo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on After the Donut photo within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So, I found this opening in the woods off La 3127 on the way home from the track a couple ...

After the Donut photo

So, I found this opening in the woods off La 3127 on the way home from the track a couple of weeks ago. Pull in and there is a large smooth gravel area about 300 yards in either direction. Did my first ever donuts. When I stopped laughing I jumped out the car and started shooting. I kinda liked this one.

That sure was fun. next time I'll bring someone with me to shoot while I'm doing donuts.

Peace,

Curtis

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you mean this?

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

definately a cool pic

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkleboi
    you mean this?
    ?? no comprende

Quote Originally Posted by TurbeauxREX
    ?? no comprende
    i guess he just cropped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    i guess he just cropped it.

I don't think so. Reason being the site where they are hosted has the image available in 4 different sizes. He selected a smaller size than I posted.

When I first made the post the image was a red X. I reattached the image and it was fine. Maybe he saw it during that time, I dunno.

Curtis

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Cool pic and nice car.
    But I dont think I could ever justify doing that with rock thats big in the dirt, makes me cringe.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.