For those who enjoy photography... pictures from smith rock...

This is a discussion on For those who enjoy photography... pictures from smith rock... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Went on a ride yesterday with two of my buddies. I was the oddball sticking out, they have nice cruisers, ...

For those who enjoy photography... pictures from smith rock...

Went on a ride yesterday with two of my buddies. I was the oddball sticking out, they have nice cruisers, I have my little Ninja, but hey if they don't mind rolling with an import sport bike I don't mind rolling around with cruisers It was a very fun ride.

Anyway... beautiful ride, took some pictures, mind you they are VERY BIG. So 56k, grab a cup of coffee and a muffin or something to nibble on it could take a while.

Anyway this is a bit past where I live. Smith Rock is the name, very famous for people who want to go hiking, also a very nice ride up there, been up there twice now on my ninja, few twisties, good roads, no one around to worry about, lot of fun. Just BEAUTIFUL scenery.

http://koihoshi.boombaprojects.com/images/

Enjoy!

(EDIT) BTW - I'm the one standing by himself in the Joe Rocket leathers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cool pics man
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Oh crap I didn't even see a photography and photoshop section, whoever moved it thank you and my apologies.