Canon Glass For Sale
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Canon Glass For Sale within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah, I know this isn't PFS; however, this is where the shutterbugs are. Without further delay. I just bought a ...

Canon Glass For Sale

Yeah, I know this isn't PFS; however, this is where the shutterbugs are. Without further delay.

I just bought a (another) new Canon 70-200 F2.8 L IS lens and will be offering my 70-200 f4 L for sale. I also will be selling my Canon 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS lens. After this weekend I will place ads on the photog sites that I frequent, so, they will be available for a short time only. Lenses move fast there, so if you're interested, speak up quickly. Shoot me an email at actionphotosracing@cox.net. PM reviews are hit & miss for me.

If interested:

70-200 f4 L $500 shipped to lower 48 states
    100-400 L IS $1000 shipped to lower 48 states

There's some wiggle room on the price if you want both (or go in with a friend). I'll eat the pay pal fees.

Peace,

Curtis

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    Damn you!
    You're about 2 weeks late with this post.

Bump for some awesome prices!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Damn you!
    You're about 2 weeks late with this post.
    The story of my life!

I was actually talking about selling these pieces a few weeks ago. Then yesterday, in a moment of weakness, I picked up the phone, pulled out the credit card and poof! I got new glass. The other story of my life. $$$

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TurbeauxREX
    Then yesterday, in a moment of weakness, I picked up the phone, pulled out the credit card and poof! I got new glass. The other story of my life. $$$

Peace
    Hahahaha! Seriously - Deja Vu!

What did you end up getting?

I just bought a (another) new Canon 70-200 F2.8 L IS lens and will be offering my 70-200 f4 L for sale.
    I shot my son's 70-200 2.8 L IS this past weekend and that was it. The f4 version is just as sharp, but felt too light on our bodies (MkII). While the f2.8 IS is as heavy as a brick it feels very well balanced on this camera, so....now I just have too many lenses and need to let some go. It's a good opportunity for someone here to pick them up at a discount.

Peace

I just bought a (another) new Canon 70-200 F2.8 L IS
    I'm an idiot

I'm highly interested and sent you an email. I think I had the price wrong on the 70-200 as well, so your price is nice.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

i have a 70-200is. the IS owns

i wish i had the IS, i have the older 70-200 f/2.8, but dang . that thing is still incredibly sharp, and yeah it is extremely well balanced on my 1Ds body, as well as my 5D w/ grip.

ps -
    bump for fantastic prices!
    Abram Goglanian: Photographer
    WTB: 99-03 Impreza ( RS or WRX )

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Damn, the 100-400 is tempting...but unfortunately on my "student in college" income I can't drop $1000 on anything right now. If you still have it in 3 years, I'll take it off your hands. LOL Good luck selling your gear.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastcivic
    Damn, the 100-400 is tempting...but unfortunately on my "student in college" income I can't drop $1000 on anything right now. If you still have it in 3 years, I'll take it off your hands. LOL Good luck selling your gear.
    Thanks for your kind support, guys. I don't expect to have these lenses for very long. Once we return from Houston next week I will place ads on www.sportsshooter.com and www.robgalbraith.com. They will go quickly.

dsel, I replied to your email. If you want the f4, you may send funds via pay pal to actionphotosracing@cox.net an d I will ship it to you on Monday.

Peace,

Curtis

i advise ytou to liste them on fredmiranda.com as well.

gear moves incredibly fast on that site, i sold my 17-40 the day i listed it, and bought a 35L the day it was listed, all within a 4 hour time frame.

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by agphotography
    i advise ytou to liste them on fredmiranda.com as well.

gear moves incredibly fast on that site, i sold my 17-40 the day i listed it, and bought a 35L the day it was listed, all within a 4 hour time frame.

Roger that. I'm just more familiar with the two sites I listed.

Thanks

the rob galbraith forums are a great place to sell too, ive sold there as well. i just know that from experience, things move VERY FAST on the FM forums, especially canon L glass.

check it out, theres loads of gear on there too if you get the bug again :-D like i do regularly lol

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/10

Ewwww.... Myspace.

done and done. check your email and let's make a deal!
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.