2017 WRX limited Dark grey
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2017 WRX limited Dark grey within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here Is my 17 WRX. Let me know what you guys think. I just changed all the interior lights to ...

2017 WRX limited Dark grey

Here Is my 17 WRX. Let me know what you guys think. I just changed all the interior lights to whitr LED including the trunk, I will take photos at night and post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4382.jpg   IMG_4419.jpg   IMG_4417.jpg   IMG_4411.jpg   IMG_4416.jpg  

IMG_4415.jpg  
    2017 WRX Limited

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I like the carbon fiber on the mirrors! I like the red stars/carbon fiber emblems also, did that to mine.

I changed all my interior lights to LED's also. Makes a Huge difference, doesn't it?

I changed the backup lights to LED's, and the DRL/high beam lights to LED's also. Looks much better than the yellow OEM lights IMO. I'm going to change the fog lights also.

Thanx. Im really digging your trunk lip, I might have to get that. Did you get it painted yourself or it came with the OEM paint?

Ya, I really like the white interior lights more than the crappy yellow OEM lights. My next move on lights is going to be the fog lights and the high beam. Never thought of the reverse light but that must look sick too and probably cheap.
    2017 WRX Limited

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2017 View Post
    Here Is my 17 WRX. Let me know what you guys think. I just changed all the interior lights to white LED including the trunk, I will take photos at night and post.
    Congrats! Enjoy your new whip. My dealer was promoting a company that sells LED lights on my 2015 STI. They were nice and I got them for free. Just got my 2017 STI but the dealer didn't throw them in with the care this time. How much did you pay and from where? I'm also digging your rear diffuser. Nice touch. Just did a stage 1 Lachute Performance. It definitely livened up the car.

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks great! DGM was my 2nd color choice when I bought mine but it quickly became my fave. Very classy. It's great how much flake it has. It often looks different colors depending on the weather, and when the sun catches it at the right angle it just lights up.

Congrats and enjoy!

I Support ClubWRX
    Also, I don't mean to sound alarmist or anything, just wanted to share a thread here regarding interior LEDs: BIU bad in '15 WRX

It seems some people have experienced a malfunction after installing interior LEDs that resulted in some costly repairs.

Again, could be a non-issue, just throwing it out there.
    May want to check it out if you haven't already.

Absolutely beautiful car man. I love every single mod you've done. If it were mine, i'd add a front lip and JDM grill and never take anything apart again (except under the hood)

Quote Originally Posted by taranch View Post
    Congrats! Enjoy your new whip. My dealer was promoting a company that sells LED lights on my 2015 STI. They were nice and I got them for free. Just got my 2017 STI but the dealer didn't throw them in with the care this time. How much did you pay and from where? I'm also digging your rear diffuser. Nice touch. Just did a stage 1 Lachute Performance. It definitely livened up the car.
    Thank you, I got the lights from eBay for only $25. I just really hated the yellow OEM lights and wanted a change right away but without spending too much. They are not that bright but ok for now and will change them later. Here is some photos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4460.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	272258

Name:	IMG_4461.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	272266

Name:	IMG_4462.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	272274

I also have the trunk and visors.
    2017 WRX Limited

Quote Originally Posted by bwilson7990 View Post
    Absolutely beautiful car man. I love every single mod you've done. If it were mine, i'd add a front lip and JDM grill and never take anything apart again (except under the hood)
    Thx brother! I just added some red to the side mirrors and I'm done for now, I don't want to add too much because that will take away from the car.I will be moving to performance mods next but need to educate myself and do some reading before I start because I still have the warranty and have no knowledge in performance mods. This site has a lot of people that know what they are talking about so I'll be doing lots of reading for the next while.

Name:	IMG_4466.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	146.6 KB 
ID:	272282
    Last edited by sammy2017; 09-30-2016 at 10:23 PM.
    2017 WRX Limited

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy2017 View Post
    Thanx. Im really digging your trunk lip, I might have to get that. Did you get it painted yourself or it came with the OEM paint? . . .
    Got it from Subispeed, with the OEM CBS paint. Had to do a lot of sanding on the underside where there was paint and primer overspray, and the adhesive wouldn't stick. But it came out looking good I think.

I'm especially glad I did it when I see garden variety Imprezas running around with the same OEM spoiler lip, and I see that the 2017 Impreza Sport has a much more prominent spoiler, that the WRX deserves Far more than the "Sport" version of standard Impreza.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.