Just got my 2016 WRX Limited - Crystal Black Silica
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Just got my 2016 WRX Limited - Crystal Black Silica within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here are the details: 2016 WRX Limited 6MT Crystal Black Silica Port installed accessories: STI Short Throw Shifter Center Armrest ...

Just got my 2016 WRX Limited - Crystal Black Silica

Here are the details:
    2016 WRX Limited 6MT
    Crystal Black Silica
    Port installed accessories:
    STI Short Throw Shifter
    Center Armrest Extension
    Auto-dimming Mirror with Compass
    Cargo Tray

Ordered: 9/8/15
    At Heuberger: 11/9
    Sold my xB: 11/13
    Delivered: 11/20

This was a crazy experience. I didn't anticipate selling my xB so quickly so I had to rent a car for a week (actually 4 days, total). Luckily, the delivery only took 3 days from the time I made arrangements. It was picked up the next day, and only spent 2 days on the carrier.

Weather was bad during transit from CO Springs to East TN, and it was really nasty when it came off the truck. Tons of road grime, a bit of roat salt, and a ton of water spots throughout. I drove it through the weekend, but on Monday I did a thorough wash, Iron X, and Nanoskin Speedy Prep Sponge treatment. I used my Porter Cable 7424xp, and some Meguiars Ultimate Compound on several scratches which were revealed after the wash. I then polished the whole car with Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0, and topped it off with Blackfire Crystal Seal. I had planned on applying a coating, but I had issues with it and ended up using a sealant for now.

I've added WeatherTech Mats, and I'm having the windows tinted this week. I'm planning on springs and swaybars, and I may get an Accessport and 93 e-tune at some point. Other than that, I'll probably keep it fairly stock.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0896.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	233649

Name:	IMG_0897.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	233657

Name:	IMG_0938.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	159.2 KB 
ID:	233665

Name:	IMG_0949.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	233673

Name:	IMG_0951.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	217.9 KB 
ID:	233681
    2016 Subaru WRX Limited CBS, 6-Speed w/ STI Short Throw Shifter
    2009 Scion xB - Hotchkis Lowering Springs, Etc. - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wrx1&allcarsR2nd's Avatar
    Awesome, congrats, and welcome. Love the color.....

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    She's lookin great. Better get in on Adams' or Chemical Guys' black Friday sales to take care of that paint
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.