First WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on First WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This will age me a little, but I've been wanting a wry since I was in 7th grade. I grew ...

First WRX

This will age me a little, but I've been wanting a wry since I was in 7th grade. I grew up in Maine and moved to LA about 5 years ago. I must say that the community of WRX owners in LA is very different than Maine. But that didn't stop me. Anyway lets move on to pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 23, 7 25 14 AM.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	202097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 23, 7 42 46 AM.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	202105Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 25, 3 40 36 PM.jpg 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	202113Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 25, 5 03 22 PM.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	202121

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    Any plans so far?
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Welcome
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 WRX COBB Surgeline Stage 2 Pro Tune
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Hello and welcome!

Great looking ride and nice pictures!

Congrats and enjoy the new Rex!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Thanks guys!

@townline500 : Plans? Drive safe! I decided to lease. I had an outback sport before this that I rallied pretty hard every time I was in the desert. But I would always come back with something broken.

I also have no intention of modding really. Maybe adding fog lights because apparently those aren't standard? I have a friend with a 2014 sti who is buying a bike literally so he can then buy a thule rack so his car looks "cooler". So I guess if the kids these days consider that a mod... I'll be adding a roof rack lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blomkvist View Post
    Thanks guys!

@townline500 : Plans? Drive safe! I decided to lease. I had an outback sport before this that I rallied pretty hard every time I was in the desert. But I would always come back with something broken.

I also have no intention of modding really. Maybe adding fog lights because apparently those aren't standard? I have a friend with a 2014 sti who is buying a bike literally so he can then buy a thule rack so his car looks "cooler". So I guess if the kids these days consider that a mod... I'll be adding a roof rack lol
    lol really?

adding a roof rack adds extra weight and reduces performance...

haha sorry

Congrats! You'll remember your first forever :-)

** 007 License Plate Hide Gadget More Info **

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Looks like you've got some great drives.
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

Quote Originally Posted by mytat1 View Post
    Congrats! You'll remember your first forever :-)

** 007 License Plate Hide Gadget More Info **
    aint that right?

This will age me a little, but I've been wanting a wry since I was in 7th grade. I grew up in Maine and moved to LA about 5 years ago. I must say that the community of WRX owners in LA is very different than Maine. But that didn't stop me. Anyway lets move on to pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 23, 7 25 14 AM.jpg 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	202097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 23, 7 42 46 AM.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	202105Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 25, 3 40 36 PM.jpg 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	202113Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo May 25, 5 03 22 PM.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	202121
    Just joined this club myself!

And I'm actually moving BACK to Maine at the end of the month. Lived there from 2000-2010 and can't wait to get back. Definitely know what you mean about the Subaru community being different in those locations but then again, everything is different in Maine.

Nice ride and nice pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello and welcome to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Germz to Japz View Post
    lol really?

adding a roof rack adds extra weight and reduces performance...

haha sorry
    haha let me clarify because my thoughts process was different than what I wrote.

Towlines asked if I had any plans which I assumed referred to modding. I have plans to add a thule rack that I would never consider a mod but apparently that "look" is more sought after than I thought and is apparently considered a mod by my friend. So I brought it up as a joke. I will be adding a thule rack because I used to bike a ton. Not so much anymore and with the new car there is no way I'm putting my mountain bike in the car.

Also on that note... I may make a thread for this... but what are the best roof rack options? My outback sport had rails (front to back) but this doesn't so I have to get a whole new system... anyone have experience with thule? I would rather not get the one that hooks around into the door like this guy. http://i.imgur.com/660oIAu.jpg

haha let me clarify because my thoughts process was different than what I wrote.

Towlines asked if I had any plans which I assumed referred to modding. I have plans to add a thule rack that I would never consider a mod but apparently that "look" is more sought after than I thought and is apparently considered a mod by my friend. So I brought it up as a joke. I will be adding a thule rack because I used to bike a ton. Not so much anymore and with the new car there is no way I'm putting my mountain bike in the car.

Also on that note... I may make a thread for this... but what are the best roof rack options? My outback sport had rails (front to back) but this doesn't so I have to get a whole new system... anyone have experience with thule? I would rather not get the one that hooks around into the door like this guy. http://i.imgur.com/660oIAu.jpg
    haha I'm just goofing around!

some people anything cosmetic or utility based a mod... others only count things as mods if they improve performance somehow... you do what you wanna do!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and congrats on that dream come true

Stink-Eye Mob #864

My Garage:
    2013 WRX Hatch ISM - "Scrappy" - http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-hatch.html
    2004 Forester 2.5XS

"Turbos: Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster" - Jeremy Clarkson

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.