Mitch's 14' SWP WRX Sedan
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mitch's 14' SWP WRX Sedan within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I guess its never to late to start a picture thread right? Most of what I wanted to do ...

Mitch's 14' SWP WRX Sedan

Well, I guess its never to late to start a picture thread right? Most of what I wanted to do is done, but I'm sure It will never stop! haha. I'll do my best to update pictures frequently as more mods come in or when I make changes. Anyways, here is my WRX I'm open for any advice or opinions, let me know what you think.

The day I brought her home:

And now! (Recently after installing coil overs)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Hey Mitch I love the Rex bro, looks mean and clean!

Just a question though... what are those rims and also... how did you get those side-emblems? Was that paint or plasti or did you order something and add it on? Thanks dude!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Thanks man! The rims are 18" Bremmer Kraft Br10's. I didn't know this before I bought them, but they are basically a replica of Ray Gram Lights 57xtreme. As for the fender badges I custom ordered them here:

https://www.customcarbonandvinyl.com...&product_id=80

They are real carbon fiber and nearly just as cheap is the other sets sold by RSD or Subaru. Takes a while for them to process but well worth the wait!

I Support ClubWRX
    Really clean, nice work so far! I'm going to have to look into some of those carbon fiber badges.
    ...BECAUSE RALLY CAR

Current Build: 2015 WRX Premium - WRB

Looks nice man!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch08WRX View Post
    Thanks man! The rims are 18" Bremmer Kraft Br10's. I didn't know this before I bought them, but they are basically a replica of Ray Gram Lights 57xtreme. As for the fender badges I custom ordered them here:

https://www.customcarbonandvinyl.com...&product_id=80

They are real carbon fiber and nearly just as cheap is the other sets sold by RSD or Subaru. Takes a while for them to process but well worth the wait!
    thank you very much bro!

silly question but did you put them on after replacing the stock ones or did those go over them?

Thanks everyone! They are replacements germ! You get everything you need when you buy them, just need to take the old side fender garnish off (remove the nasty tape, hardest part) and apply the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch08WRX View Post
    Thanks everyone! They are replacements germ! You get everything you need when you buy them, just need to take the old side fender garnish off (remove the nasty tape, hardest part) and apply the new one.
    ah ok fantastic!

thank you bro!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.