My 2006 wrx update
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My 2006 wrx update within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys as some of you may know I got an amazing deal on my Hawkeye and took it home ...

My 2006 wrx update

Hey guys as some of you may know I got an amazing deal on my Hawkeye and took it home with me last month. It's been about a month and a half since I got it and here's just a couple pics of it as it sits right now. I got my windows tinted and added rally armor mud flaps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_1429662653817.jpg   image_1429662673844.jpg   image_1429662694809.jpg   image_1429662719040.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    it looks so nice... very similar to the hawk-eye I looked at before going with my current Rex... what are your plans next now that you have the mudflaps and tint?

love the sharp look of the car man!

great work!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Thanks man I appreciate it
    Right now it has a Invidia downpipe, Cobb turboback exhaust, and a Cobb accessport stage 2 ots map. But I'm working towards a protune and get new wheels lol

gosh it already has some kick huh?

are you gonna go with some pitch black rims or something else?

i ask because imo it would look pretty nice if it had one of those aggressive and performance oriented black as night rims you see on those rally-cars... but that's just personal taste...

whatever you go with it's still a solid ride my friend!

I found some sweet version 7 sti wheels but he is about 4 hours away lol I gotta pay my car off but I'll probably end up plasti dipping my wheels gunnmetal or gold

Quote Originally Posted by jjimene4 View Post
    I found some sweet version 7 sti wheels but he is about 4 hours away lol I gotta pay my car off but I'll probably end up plasti dipping my wheels gunnmetal or gold
    go with the gunmetal!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.