CBS WRX in the Mountains
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CBS WRX in the Mountains within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just picked my '15 up this past Thursday and decided to take it for a nice drive to a ...

CBS WRX in the Mountains

I just picked my '15 up this past Thursday and decided to take it for a nice drive to a little lunch spot about 30 miles up the Angeles Crest Highway. I'm still in the break-in stage so I didn't push it too hard, but holy cow this car can preform! Here's a pic my buddy took on our drive back down...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1074.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	195289

A tint and new wheels are definitely on my short list.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice, I live about 30 mins from the Wrightwood side of the route, and used to drive it in my mazda3. Can't wait to take my wrb limited once I get it!

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    now THAT looks like something you would see in a Motor Trend magazine or something!

great picture!
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Registered User wrx1&allcarsR2nd's Avatar
    Welcome and nice color.....

Thanks guys!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.