Ready for summer!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ready for summer! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got my ultra dark tint done today. I'm liking the black and white. Took off all the rear badges except ...

Ready for summer!

Got my ultra dark tint done today. I'm liking the black and white. Took off all the rear badges except for the WRX. Plasti-dipped those and the side badges. Got black and red vinyl for the front and back Subaru badges. Rally flaps with red lettering. I like the little touches of red with the black and white. What do you guys/gals think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think you need a better camera. Get some good shots of everything you are describing if you want opinions, but the subtitle theme of red is not a bad direction. What % tint did you go with?
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 WRX Surgeline Stage 2 Pro Tune
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Sorry, I just snapped that pic when I got home. It's really nasty weather outside right now, so I'll have to wait for some better weather for some good pictures. The tint is 4%.

I Support ClubWRX
    What is this "summer" you speak of?

Detailed Forecast

Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Calm wind.

Saturday Snow, mainly after noon. High near 28. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then snow and sleet between 10pm and midnight, then rain and snow after midnight. The rain and snow could be heavy at times. Temperature rising to around 34 by 1am. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Sunday A chance of rain and snow before 8am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.

Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.

Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.

Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.

Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.

Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.

Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.

Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.

Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.

Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
    Moderator for: Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review, Detailing Forum, Engine Modifications, Exterior & Appearance, Mid-Atlantic States, New Member Hangout, Off Topic, Suspension & Wheels, Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I know... I know... Still some time to go before the nice weather gets here.

I Support ClubWRX
    Can't wait tho. I love winter, but now that I have my subie and my bike, im excited for warmer weather. Def going to take weekly rides to wine country on the north shore.

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Siiiiicccckkkkkk Rex bro!

Oh and yea I legit want warm weather right now... like soon... ugh I'm sick of the cold...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.