2015 Subaru WRX Limited DGM.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2015 Subaru WRX Limited DGM. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys! First time Subaru owner here! Thought I would share a few pictures I took after finish installing mudflaps ...

2015 Subaru WRX Limited DGM.

Hey guys!

First time Subaru owner here! Thought I would share a few pictures I took after finish installing mudflaps and front lip.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1016235.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	183337

Name:	P1016265.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	183345

Name:	P1016232.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	183361

Name:	P1016266.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	183369

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats, I have only seen a few DGM in person in these parts, and they look fantastic!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    Congrats, I have only seen a few DGM in person in these parts, and they look fantastic!
    Thanks! Originally I wanted CWP, but the dealer didn't have any Limited in CWP and I didn't want to wait 2 months to order one. I have no regrets, the DGM looks amazing in person!

Quote Originally Posted by clp1 View Post
    Thanks! Originally I wanted CWP, but the dealer didn't have any Limited in CWP and I didn't want to wait 2 months to order one. I have no regrets, the DGM looks amazing in person!
    Yup, the DGM looks awesome! Excellent choice.

I went to a dealership this past weekend to check the colors and the car up-close, and I've decided on DGM myself when I purchase one in the summer.

The Guy On The Couch TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    Any plans so far?
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    Welcome!
    Any plans so far?
    Nameless axleback (3 inch staggered tips w/4 in mufflers) coming tomorrow! I purchased the exhaust before the car =)

I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by clp1 View Post
    Nameless axleback (3 inch staggered tips w/4 in mufflers) coming tomorrow! I purchased the exhaust before the car =)
    Any update on the sound of the exhaust? I want to order my axleback asap as my car will be here in April, but don't want to have an exhaust drone. I'm really stuck between ordering the 4" or 5" mufflers.
    2015 WRB Limited ordered 12/20/14
    6 speed,nav, short throw, extended armrest, dimming mirror, morimoto fogs, nameless 5" axle back (ordering ASAP)

Hey guys, I just got me a 09 wrx hatch. I want to put a nice exhaust not too loud . I want it to sound like a real wrx!! What would you suggest? I been looking at a perrin axle back muffler.

Quote Originally Posted by Half_ton View Post
    Any update on the sound of the exhaust? I want to order my axleback asap as my car will be here in April, but don't want to have an exhaust drone. I'm really stuck between ordering the 4" or 5" mufflers.
    Almost zero exhaust drone, sound is deep and throaty, a huge upgrade over stock. If you're NOT planning to upgrade to a CBE/Turboback, I say go with the 4" mufflers. I was afraid that it would be too loud when I got it, but I'm quite happy with the sound level. During cold start-up it could be a little loud but with windows up and music on you can barely hear the exhaust while cruising. Floor the gas pedal and the exhaust is just pure magic.
    PS. I went with the 3" tip and it left a little bit of of open space at the exhaust exit, not a big deal, but should had wait for the 3.5".
    Hope that helps in your decision making!

Damn, made it harder! I have a 5 yr old and a 2 yr old and don't want ANY drone. You said almost none! Lol.
    If it were just me without kids I'd have deletes, but i am in my 30's and the 4 hour drive to the cabin/ hunting property would be a beyotch with any drone.
    Almost every video I see online of nameless are the deletes, I've only found one of the 5".
    Thanks for the info! Still deciding
    2015 WRB Limited ordered 12/20/14
    6 speed,nav, short throw, extended armrest, dimming mirror, morimoto fogs, nameless 5" axle back (ordering ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Half_ton View Post
    Damn, made it harder! I have a 5 yr old and a 2 yr old and don't want ANY drone. You said almost none! Lol.
    If it were just me without kids I'd have deletes, but i am in my 30's and the 4 hour drive to the cabin/ hunting property would be a beyotch with any drone.
    Almost every video I see online of nameless are the deletes, I've only found one of the 5".
    Thanks for the info! Still deciding
    In your case I would go with the 5". The reason I said "almost" no drone is because I'm always driving my car and never experience any drone, but I've had passengers in the back that said there's a little "humming sound", which I assume is a slight exhaust drone. I know what you mean about those long drive; the drone that isn't there the first hour start to rear its ugly head after awhile.

car looks sick...

also for drone you can look into adding aftermarket padding to the interior and seats of the car to reduce the sound in general...

welcome btw!

New Mods:
    Nokya lime yellow LED fogs
    bayon's rear spats

Name:	P1016291.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	189537Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1016292.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	189545

Car washed, clayed, glazed and sealed!

Name:	P1016299.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	189553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1016325.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	214.4 KB 
ID:	189561

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks awesome, man, that paint looks so deep! What products did you use?
    I am fast, to give you a reference point, somewhere between a snake and a mongoose.... and a panther.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.