2015 WRX CVT WRB Pic

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX CVT WRB Pic within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Awesome car and fun to drive CVT. Just need me exhaust, tints, and maybe some rims with a blue accent....

2015 WRX CVT WRB Pic

Awesome car and fun to drive CVT. Just need me exhaust, tints, and maybe some rims with a blue accent.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wrx cvt.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	160281

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats man! These things are nearly impossible to get. My allocation is 150 cars per month and I have only received one CVT since release.
    2004 WRX
    Rosso Corsa Red
    Chargespeed widebody
    Version 7 JDM conversion
    ATP 3076R 365/300 @ 25psi 93 pump (stock longblock)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellajdmjon View Post
    Congrats man! These things are nearly impossible to get. My allocation is 150 cars per month and I have only received one CVT since release.
    Thank you!

So i'm guessing this is either someone from Carbone or Goldstein based on your location and allocation....I was lucky because it was a sold order that was cancelled last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruWRX_CVT View Post
    Thank you!

So i'm guessing this is either someone from Carbone or Goldstein based on your location and allocation....I was lucky because it was a sold order that was cancelled last minute.
    Yes sir I'm internet sales manager for Goldstein. I would say that is definitely great luck and playing your cards well! Subaru shifted production to make way for Impreza and XV, so most of our WRX production was cut down (insanity, I know, cutting production on the highest demanded car in its segment...). We never understand why Subaru does what it does, but they will get us the cars.

Again congrats! I hear the CVT is amazing, since everything is being presold I haven't had an opportunity to get behind the wheel of one yet.
    2004 WRX
    Rosso Corsa Red
    Chargespeed widebody
    Version 7 JDM conversion
    ATP 3076R 365/300 @ 25psi 93 pump (stock longblock)