Finally got my WRX.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Finally got my WRX. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It was a lot of trouble and drama with different dealerships, but finally got the car I wanted. Sent from ...

Finally got my WRX.

It was a lot of trouble and drama with different dealerships, but finally got the car I wanted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats man, enjoy the whip!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad you got it worked out with the bank and dealership. Car looks great.

Best color right there!
    2014 WRB WRX

Congratulations.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

Hell Yeah WRB FTW!! Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    Glad you got it worked out with the bank and dealership. Car looks great.
    Thank you! And yes, it worked out, but I ended up having to yell at the finance guy at the dealership and get hateful. I had my cashier's check and bank draft down to the penny and he still didn't want to make it a fast transaction until I got hateful. They won't be doing too well on the survey I'll be getting in the mail from the dealership.
    But I am excited to have the car. Almost backed out completely and was going to go to my second choice (Nissan Juke Nismo RS), but glad I pressed on and got this.
    The car has Xpel protection bra and headlight protection, tinted windows, all weather mats, rubber tray in trunk, carbon fiber on truck, auto-dim/homelink mirror, and wheel locks. Other than that it is stock.

Installed the LED lights for the 'C' shape accent today. Loving the look of it.

Next will be the STI exhaust upgrade and fog lights. Maybe navigation at some point.

Still not as cool as the limited's LEDs, but trying.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    The car has Xpel protection bra and headlight protection....
    Hey JoshC, the car looks great! I had a couple questions regarding the Xpel protection you got on it; what Xpel product did you get? (Ultimate, Xtreme, Stealth). Was this installed at the dealership? What other products did you consider before going with Xpel?

I'm scheduled to pick my WRX in about 2 weeks, and am going to be having the whole front end protected; was thinking of going with the Xpel Ultimate b/c of the self healing properties, but the dealership offered something called 'ResistAll' paint protection, which I can't seem to find very much info on it. Obviously, I would think they'd charge and arm and a leg for an inferior product, but was wondering if you, or anyone else has any other recommendations for paint protection.

I got the ultimate. The subaru dealership had used xpel on some new sti models, so I figured I might as well have it done before I bought the car. I like xpel because of the 10 year warranty. I got the full front bra, side mirrors, and headlights. The face of the car is so low it catches a lot of road debris from other cars.
    I will say that near the bottom front bumper where the car has a point the bra has come out some off the car. I will have to have my local xpel dealer correct it. The face of the car is so shapely. The pieces seem to be cut very accurately for it though. Besides that, the bra fits well enough it isn't visible versus the unprotected areas.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    They won't be doing too well on the survey I'll be getting in the mail from the dealership.
    Just so you know those surveys really only affect your salesman, not the F&I guys. An especially bad survey score could cost your salesman literally thousands of dollars.... So if your salesman was good but all your trouble was in the finance office I would think twice about bombing the survey. If you are pissed at the finance guy, just put up a rant on google reviews or dealerrater.com or something, trust me the owners read them. Congrats on your new WRX!!!!
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

The survey had separate areas for sales and finance department. Sales got an 8. Even at that the salesman was partially to blame as well. So yeah, he got a few points deducted from perfect, but I didn't target sales and give the whole experience a poor.

Finally broke in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.