New to the ClubWRX forums c:

This is a discussion on New to the ClubWRX forums c: within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey! i just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jesus, I'm 19, i live in arlington Tx. just bought ...

New to the ClubWRX forums c:

hey! i just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jesus, I'm 19, i live in arlington Tx. just bought a 2011 wrx wagon not even a month ago. has 78k miles and picked it up for 19k. just wanted to say hello and i welcome for you guys to post your rides on here! heres my baby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1620946_711427178913456_6191101311684481249_n.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome. Clean looking ride.

GO SPURS!
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

Welcome to ClubWRX! Great looking hatch! I love the SWP. Three best colors IMO are the WRB, SWP, and the DGM.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC