rdelaney's 2011 WRB WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on rdelaney's 2011 WRB WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got my car a little over 2 months ago now so I guess it's time I throw up a ...

rdelaney's 2011 WRB WRX

I got my car a little over 2 months ago now so I guess it's time I throw up a ride thread. Car originally came with an Injen CAI that I have since taken off because I didn't have a tune for it.

Then I got my roof rack from Yakima for my kayak.

Today I put on my new badges and pin stripe. I have a pair of supertones being powder coated lime green as we speak so hopefully I can get those on in the next week or so. I also ordered my accessport v3 so that will be here next week as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Those badges look cool, makes one think what else may have been changes

Quote Originally Posted by krisk View Post
    Those badges look cool, makes one think what else may have been changes
    Yea I think it looks sharp haha I think the wrb and lime green really pop together too. If all goes as planned I'll be stage 2 for August or so.

Is that an actual badge or just a vinyl overlay? Always liked the "i"
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.