Picked up a new winter beater - 2013 SWP WRX hatch

This is a discussion on Picked up a new winter beater - 2013 SWP WRX hatch within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I feel like this thread might be a little boring compared to most of mine, but I'm excited either way ...

Picked up a new winter beater - 2013 SWP WRX hatch

I feel like this thread might be a little boring compared to most of mine, but I'm excited either way so I felt it warranted a post. I picked up this gem yesterday because I need to retire my 98 Impreza two door (218k). This is my new DD grocery getter / winter beater, it's about time that the widebody was a designated weekend/show car.

2013 Subaru WRX
    Heavily modified with Rally Armor flaps.
    Satin White Pearl

I don't have any intentions of modifying anything. I've come to the conclusion that it will never perform or look as good as the 2004, so modifications would be somewhat wasted. With that being said, I'm sure I'll end up doing something ridiculous with it after some time.

More pictures to follow eventually!
    2004 WRX
    Rosso Corsa Red
    Chargespeed widebody
    Version 7 JDM conversion
    ATP 3076R 365/300 @ 25psi 93 pump (stock longblock)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sweet wrx!

Sent from Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by WRXRXTN View Post
    Sweet wrx!

Sent from Note 3
    Thank you! Another random shot. It's amazing how different the newer generation is from the older generation. I drive them every day (I work for Subaru) so I've always felt somewhat jaded, but actually owning one is different than driving them around all the time. I will say that drive by wire makes my 2004 feel broken... the throttle response is so delayed (especially with the enlarged intake and nonsense).

2004 WRX
    Rosso Corsa Red
    Chargespeed widebody
    Version 7 JDM conversion
    ATP 3076R 365/300 @ 25psi 93 pump (stock longblock)