Newbi here

This is a discussion on Newbi here within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; here's what I drive if anyone's interested. this is what my car looked like when I just bought it. backed ...

Newbi here

here's what I drive if anyone's interested. this is what my car looked like when I just bought it. backed out likes didn't look so good so I cleaned them and scratched my head lights a little but there fine. and it wasn't lowered back then either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subaru wrx3.jpg   subaru wrx2.jpg   subaru wrx1.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice work. how long did it take to do the head lights from removal to reinstall?

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Really made a difference on those headlights. Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by BOshea View Post
    Nice work. how long did it take to do the head lights from removal to reinstall?
    It took me about two days for the tail light and another two for the head light. it depends on how much of coats of paint there were if it's a light coat then it easy to rub off but in my case there was a pretty good coat of paint. DON'T USE ANY paint thinner or Acetone it will ruin your light. but if you do and end up with blurry light then do a lot of wet sending. you will need a lot of elbow grease and strong forearms.

Quote Originally Posted by DanwithWRX View Post
    It took me about two days for the tail light and another two for the head light. it depends on how much of coats of paint there were if it's a light coat then it easy to rub off but in my case there was a pretty good coat of paint. DON'T USE ANY paint thinner or Acetone it will ruin your light. but if you do and end up with blurry light then do a lot of wet sending. you will need a lot of elbow grease and strong forearms.
    Good info my man.. Thanks for the heads up