Dipped scoop & rear plate fascia today.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dipped scoop & rear plate fascia today. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; All that's left are the side badges before I'm forced to leave her alone aesthetically and begin pouring money into ...

Dipped scoop & rear plate fascia today.

All that's left are the side badges before I'm forced to leave her alone aesthetically and begin pouring money into performance mods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was debating doing this, but you should hit the vents on the side of the bumper too. Then use glossifier and make it shiny O.O

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Gloss

Quote Originally Posted by 386WRX View Post
    I was debating doing this, but you should hit the vents on the side of the bumper too. Then use glossifier and make it shiny O.O

I blacked out the side vents already. Did you mean the fog light covers? I got the idea from a SWP sedan I saw being traded in at the dealership during a recent visit. It had both painted and glossed. I wasn't keen on its blue wheels but it looked great otherwise.

No I meant the vents, I couldn't see it. I'm anxious to see how it turns out. I'm going to dip the fog light covers and put my lip on, that may be too much black tho.
    Looks great!

Vents

Quote Originally Posted by 386WRX View Post
    No I meant the vents, I couldn't see it. I'm anxious to see how it turns out. I'm going to dip the fog light covers and put my lip on, that may be too much black tho.
    Looks great!

Oh yeah just peep my other pics. They look killer! I may do the fog light covers still. I know it's all just for looks but there are a million of these cars, especially in a mountain town like mine. I had to be able to pick mine out of the grocery store parking lot ya know... Do you have any pics of your ride? I still don't know how to navigate this site or profiles. I guess I wish it were more user friendly like an iPhone or FB. Anyways have fun dipping it up!

Yeah, I like making it more unique and signature. Down here in florida these things are rare. I havnt seen another wrb in 2 years. There's a white one and a grey one. 2011 and newer I mean. No need for awd except for speed and rain fun. I wish there were more here, so I could chat with other enthusiasts, but it's all mustang and camaros.

My baby, gloss plastidipping next week!

Never liked the blacked out scoop. It looks like you have a hole in your hood or you're missing a piece.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

First Subaru, first time playing with PlastiDip. There are about 150 WRX's in S Lake Tahoe in a 5 mi radius. I expect once I've added a front lip, 18's, Rally Armor and a few performance mods to distinguish mine apart from the rest, I may care less about the accents but for now it's entertaining to be able to paint on a brand new ride and wipe it off with my fingertip.
    Since I have you here, would you recommend a down pipe accompany a Cobb Intake for a first mod?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnJohn7 View Post
    First Subaru, first time playing with PlastiDip. There are about 150 WRX's in S Lake Tahoe in a 5 mi radius. I expect once I've added a front lip, 18's, Rally Armor and a few performance mods to distinguish mine apart from the rest, I may care less about the accents but for now it's entertaining to be able to paint on a brand new ride and wipe it off with my fingertip.
    Since I have you here, would you recommend a down pipe accompany a Cobb Intake for a first mod?
    As long as you have a proper tuning solution available when you do it, it'd be an awesome first set of mods.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

First mods

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    As long as you have a proper tuning solution available when you do it, it'd be an awesome first set of mods.
    Thanks, I'll probably disappear for a while until the aforementioned mods happen. Pretty annoyed at the moment over Discount Tire absolutely trashing my wheel dip job while removing a screw and plugging my tire. Catch ya later bud.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.