Josh's 2012 OBP WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Josh's 2012 OBP WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 11blackSTi Chrome deletes make such a big difference in the appearance. So much better in my opinion. ...

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Chrome deletes make such a big difference in the appearance. So much better in my opinion.
    I agree, it made a huge difference. Def glad I picked those up, should have done it a long time ago.
    Stage 2 2012 OBP Subaru WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Man your car looks real good man. Can I suggest maybe doing the headlights? I have the same color hatch and I did mine and it made it look a lot better, at least in my opinion. Attachment 141345
    This looks pretty cool, could you send me some more pictures of this from different angles?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXilie View Post
    This looks pretty cool, could you send me some more pictures of this from different angles?
    Yeah I can once I get home, it wont let me post any more on my phone for some reason

Installed some whiteline front (24mm) and rear (22mm) swaybars as well as kartboy endlinks.

Way man, car is coming along great! I finally got all of my stage 2 stuff done about a month ago. I love it! entirely different car now. Now im saving up for my next line of mods, first i think im gonna get my windows tinted and the red overlay on my tail lights. Then going to upgrade some bushings and probably do front and rear sways to it. How do you like your new sway bars? I know alot of poeple go with whiteline and i have heard nothing but good things about them. I had the perrin front and read sways with the perrin endlinkds on my 06 wrx back in the day and loved them. Just not sure if i want to stick with perrin or go whiteline whenever I do mine.

Check out my build thread for new pics. All updated pics with stage 2 and other stuff on the second page. All mods in my signature.
    WRX-maniac's '11 WRX build thread

Keep up the good work.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Way man, car is coming along great! I finally got all of my stage 2 stuff done about a month ago. I love it! entirely different car now. Now im saving up for my next line of mods, first i think im gonna get my windows tinted and the red overlay on my tail lights. Then going to upgrade some bushings and probably do front and rear sways to it. How do you like your new sway bars? I know alot of poeple go with whiteline and i have heard nothing but good things about them. I had the perrin front and read sways with the perrin endlinkds on my 06 wrx back in the day and loved them. Just not sure if i want to stick with perrin or go whiteline whenever I do mine.

Check out my build thread for new pics. All updated pics with stage 2 and other stuff on the second page. All mods in my signature.
    WRX-maniac's '11 WRX build thread

Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man, glad to hear that you are enjoying stage 2. I was upset I waited so long to move that move, but could not be more happy with the whiteline sway bars. There is significantly less body roll, and feels great around corners.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123