Josh's 2012 OBP WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Josh's 2012 OBP WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jwhy89 Yeah, don't be too depressed. I should be the depressed one! Lol but she's been a ...

Quote Originally Posted by jwhy89 View Post
    Yeah, don't be too depressed. I should be the depressed one! Lol but she's been a great DD and traveler. I've finally settled down but it's about a 23 mile drive one way to work now so I'll eventually rack up more miles again -_-

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I am currently putting on 17 miles one way to work daily and another 6 miles one way to the gym six days a week.
    Stage 2 2012 OBP Subaru WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got my windows tinted today. Honestly a little darker then I wanted but still looks good, 15% all the way around.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXilie View Post
    Got my windows tinted today. Honestly a little darker then I wanted but still looks good, 15% all the way around.

Looks good man! Chrome delete time

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Looks good man! Chrome delete time
    I was thinking the same thing when I looked at this picture. Where did you get yours from?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXilie View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when I looked at this picture. Where did you get yours from?
    I got mine from premium auto styling (.com), and had a good result with it, however, as of late I have been hearing a lot of people complaining about their customer service. I have had them on about a year. They are holding up ok (they are vinyl overlays), however, this summer, I might do them with plastidip. The vinyls were pretty cheap, so I gave them a shot (it is the same company I bought my taillight overlays from so they gave me a discount on the chrome delete). Plastidip is cheap too, and I already have a can, so if I need to after this winter that is the route I am going. There are some DIY videos with tips for plastidip...The overlays are straight forward, just have to take your time if you do it, to make sure they line up correctly.

These goodies came in last night and my rear diff bushings and transmission mount should arrive today for install tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    I got mine from premium auto styling (.com), and had a good result with it, however, as of late I have been hearing a lot of people complaining about their customer service. I have had them on about a year. They are holding up ok (they are vinyl overlays), however, this summer, I might do them with plastidip. The vinyls were pretty cheap, so I gave them a shot (it is the same company I bought my taillight overlays from so they gave me a discount on the chrome delete). Plastidip is cheap too, and I already have a can, so if I need to after this winter that is the route I am going. There are some DIY videos with tips for plastidip...The overlays are straight forward, just have to take your time if you do it, to make sure they line up correctly.
    Sweet, I ordered some overlays last night.

Installed Kartboy pitch stop mount, Whiteline positive shift bushings, Whiteline rear diff bushings, Group N STi transmission mount today.

Just installed a new pitchstop myself. Any differences you can tell from the stock one? I could see for myself if my car ran lol.
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Kuz View Post
    Just installed a new pitchstop myself. Any differences you can tell from the stock one? I could see for myself if my car ran lol.
    Yes, you can tell the difference right away when you start the car.

Installed the chrome deletes

Got whiteline swaybars and kartboy endlinks coming this week

Looking great dude. I love the invidia q300 as well. I just received all of my stage 2 stuff last week. My room is so full of car parts i can barely walk through it. A pretty awesome sight, but kind of a slap in the face. Almost like the parts are saying "put us on!!!!!" I have a hatch though, got the q300 with the titanium burnt tips, invidia catted dp and the AP v3 with the perrin stage 2 tune on it for their cai. I cant waitto put it all on next week.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Looking great dude. I love the invidia q300 as well. I just received all of my stage 2 stuff last week. My room is so full of car parts i can barely walk through it. A pretty awesome sight, but kind of a slap in the face. Almost like the parts are saying "put us on!!!!!" I have a hatch though, got the q300 with the titanium burnt tips, invidia catted dp and the AP v3 with the perrin stage 2 tune on it for their cai. I cant waitto put it all on next week.
    Thanks man, and I know what you mean about the parts just sitting in the house. That's how it was for me with most of my stage two parts and now I have my rear swaybar, and endlinks but the front swaybar is on back order and I have to wait another 3 weeks before it comes in.

Make sure you post some pictures after you install everything.

I Support ClubWRX
    Chrome deletes make such a big difference in the appearance. So much better in my opinion.

Man your car looks real good man. Can I suggest maybe doing the headlights? I have the same color hatch and I did mine and it made it look a lot better, at least in my opinion. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	141345

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.