Proud owner of a new 07 Sti
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Proud owner of a new 07 Sti within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well a long awaited basically dream come true for me. I'm the new owner of a completely stock except for ...

Cool Proud owner of a new 07 Sti

Well a long awaited basically dream come true for me. I'm the new owner of a completely stock except for all the spt options 07 Sti with 64k miles

Dont buy cheap ebay knockoffs, thats disgraceful to the Subaru you drive, its not a rice rocket, and you're nota Ricer and it has the possibility to be broken more easily. - Roger

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, that is one hell of a find. Congrats.
    2012 SWP WRX Premium
    35% tint and that's all she wrote

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    All the SPT options? Yet they ditched the stock BBS for XXr? ..a shame lol.

i had the XXR's laying around the tires on the bbs sucked so bad they rode like the car had no suspension at all, i have extremely comfortable michelins on some xxr's i tok off my WRX before i traded it in the only had 5k miles on them. thats why the XXR's
    Dont buy cheap ebay knockoffs, thats disgraceful to the Subaru you drive, its not a rice rocket, and you're nota Ricer and it has the possibility to be broken more easily. - Roger

I Support ClubWRX
    Beautiful car!

Congrats!

I Support ClubWRX
    Car looks awesome!

Congrats dude!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerSteadman View Post
    i had the XXR's laying around the tires on the bbs sucked so bad they rode like the car had no suspension at all, i have extremely comfortable michelins on some xxr's i tok off my WRX before i traded it in the only had 5k miles on them. thats why the XXR's
    Ahhh dual fitment wheels...

You should swap the tires off the XXRs and put em on the BBSs.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I would swap them but the tire size won't match I think.

I would swap them but the tire size won't match I think.
    What's on the XXRs?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Michelin pilot sport all season plus

I Support ClubWRX
    Michelin pilot sport all season plus
    But what size?

I think 235/45/17

The first thing I would invest in is a cobb access port. The 07 has a tune that is rather lean leading to detonation. Not trying to scare you just trying to help you prolong the life of your new baby

I too am a proud owner of an 07 sti

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I heard about the lean tune in the 07s. So I'm gonna baby it until I can afford an access port. I traded my stage 2 wrx for it and money is a little tight right now so I can't afford it right now. So until then I've been and will continue to shift at 2700 rpms. Just to maximize longevity and gas mileage. Plus when I do decide to get the a.p. I'm gonna just buy the Cobb stage 2 package and be done with it. But until then I'll just be very very careful even though it's stock and perfect you never know how much damage the previous owner did ya know.

I Support ClubWRX
    I think 235/45/17
    Those would fit on your stock wheels. The stock BBS are so awesome, but I could understand if you didn't want to pay to get them switched over. To be honest, I would probably just sell the XXR's with the a/s tires on them and then use the money to get a good set of summers for your stock BBS (Michelin Pilot Super Sports are the shiz)...I'm assuming in texas you don't see cold/snowy weather? Just a thought

Yea I heard about the lean tune in the 07s. So I'm gonna baby it until I can afford an access port. I traded my stage 2 wrx for it and money is a little tight right now so I can't afford it right now. So until then I've been and will continue to shift at 2700 rpms. Just to maximize longevity and gas mileage. Plus when I do decide to get the a.p. I'm gonna just buy the Cobb stage 2 package and be done with it. But until then I'll just be very very careful even though it's stock and perfect you never know how much damage the previous owner did ya know.
    When you do go stage 2 you should contact the vendors on here (fast tuning products is a good one), as they will give you a better deal than you could typically find online elsewhere. COBB is a good company, but there are others out there worth looking into. Try and go to some meets and hear various exhausts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast