New mudflaps for winter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New mudflaps for winter within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Put on my new Rally Armor UR mudflaps this weekend and the weather was so nice i decided to wash ...

New mudflaps for winter

Put on my new Rally Armor UR mudflaps this weekend and the weather was so nice i decided to wash and wax too. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mud flaps 11-17-13.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	122810

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I turned my monitor sideways....and still a bad pic

Strange, in my photo viewer the orientation was correct.. i guess this is what the preview button is for! Thanks for rotating your head or monitor 90 degrees

I Support ClubWRX
    I rotated my computer too . I like the mud flaps. Should save you some road gunk getting on the car this winter. Mine definitely made a difference.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Stupid smart phone keeps rotating pic.. Had to turn head to view pic... Now i have a bad case of TNS

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.