OEM Audio + WRX

This is a discussion on OEM Audio + WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We were able to get my car done and somewhat tuned for the show. I was wondering if any one ...

OEM Audio + WRX

We were able to get my car done and somewhat tuned for the show. I was wondering if any one here was able to hear it and and what they thought of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4269.jpg   DSC_0020.jpg   DSC_0021.jpg   DSC_0022.jpg   DSC_0023.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I went inside for the 4 minute demo and especially the A/C. Did I hear right that your system is just the prototype? I really want to get it for my WRX. The sound is perfect!!

It is just a prototype at the moment. They wanted to see what feed back they could get and if it was a viable option to move forward. We are still going to tweak with it a little bit more and tighten it up a bit. But Im glad you liked it and I will give them your feedback. I will keep you updated on the progress of it.