2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Brazilnut Today's project: Chrome window delete. Well done...I am also not a fan of the chrome...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    Today's project: Chrome window delete.
    Well done...I am also not a fan of the chrome

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok I lied. It wasn't by JDMfanatics, its by premium auto... Here's the link for what I used. I bought the matte black.

Window Trim Chrome Delete / Black Out Kit For WRX & STI Sedans - Premium Auto Styling

Ok I lied. It wasn't by JDMfanatics, its by premium auto... Here's the link for what I used. I bought the matte black.

Window Trim Chrome Delete / Black Out Kit For WRX & STI Sedans - Premium Auto Styling
    Thank you for the link. I am purchasing now

Quote Originally Posted by itiswhatitisnt View Post
    As did I. Also got some overlays for the tails (half red and half smoked for the blinker/reverse section). Subtle queues like this will look good
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Is this still the only SE WRX on clubwrx?
    David - '05 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Obeisance View Post
    Is this still the only SE WRX on clubwrx?
    IIRC, there was another WRX, and an STI running around. Nicole here is the only one that really contributes though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

yay pumpkin!

Quote Originally Posted by itiswhatitisnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    As did I. Also got some overlays for the tails (half red and half smoked for the blinker/reverse section). Subtle queues like this will look good
    Yay! Glad I could help out. I'll just be the guinea pig for all the cosmetic stuff, haha. Last wkd I plasti-dipped the rear chrome lettering and the chrome surrounding the emblem. Pics to follow...

Chrome trim delete looks good! Hopefully it holds up well.

I went the plastidip route with my trim. A little more time-consuming, but it's cheap and easier to touch up. I had a few times (mainly from last winter) where it would rip/chip.
    2012 WRX Premium - Lightning Red Sedan

Got my black trim vinyl in the mail. Yay!

I need plastidip to do the side emblems next.

And above all...tint my damn windows.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Well done...I am also not a fan of the chrome
    Last wkd I plasti-dipped the rear chrome lettering and the chrome surrounding the emblem. Pics to follow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I need plastidip to do the side emblems next.
    Yeah, I've kinda been on the chrome crusade as well. Plastidipped the trunk and grill badges, window trim (pic doesn't show it), front fender badges and gray part of the front grill. Only thing left is the headlights.

- Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

Definitely looks good man. I'm already debadged on the rear, so it looks clean as hell. I got the trim to do this weekend. And I also got red tint to put over the turn signal and a small piece of grey tint for the reverse light portion of the taillights (the rest is remaining red obviously for safety reasons).

I guess I gotta look into dipping the front grill trim as well! The lights are also gonna be my last problem haha.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Uh oh.

I just noticed a couple of spots near the fog lights that have different paint texture than the rest of the car. They're DULL and ROUGH- as in they weren't sprayed with clear coat.

This Subaru dealership is really going to hate me...
    Get a new dealership.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

You're slow. That was corrected like, a million years ago. Duh.

Here's the look post plasti-dip...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast