2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Orange WRX stands out like a sore thumb. I love it....

Orange WRX stands out like a sore thumb. I love it.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice variety of cars there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    So Garfield and I went to our first meet & cruise up in the mountains yesterday. Mileage was 970 before the cruise began... what not a better way to celebrate breaking a new car in than a twisty mountain cruise?! Let's just say the cherry was popped a TAD bit early but Ohhh. My. Gawddd!! That turbo boost is kind of addicting! Also, I met a club member who could help with painting the headlight housings black. SCORE. Here's a pic of Garfield with his proud owner (finally)...

Attachment 115964
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

I saw an orange WRX outside Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs. Maybe an employees' car? I thought it looked really good!

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    Lovely. Full action video of warm up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Orange WRX stands out like a sore thumb. I love it.
    Thanks, I enjoy it too! My favorite is the "rainbow" of cars picture. So colorful!

Quote Originally Posted by S20002STI View Post
    I saw an orange WRX outside Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs. Maybe an employees' car? I thought it looked really good!
    Could be. Or it could have been a customer getting serviced (err, the car, not the customer!). I know that dealership had a SE for sale, but it sold before I even had the chance to check it out. What's a Kansas guy like yourself doing in Colorado Springs??

2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :)

Lol so that's what full service dealership means.

I actually ordered a 2014 DGM WRX hatchback from Clint at Hueberger. My family and I like vacationing to the springs and had a trip planned. I stopped by the dealership to meet Clint since the order was all done through the phone.

Garden city is 4 hours and some from the springs so its not bad of a drive for a getaway. It would be great going for a mountain drive once the wrx gets in.

Is that a ralliart in the pics? I used to have an 09 the same color as the one next to you. I then got an Evo X. The ralliart was a nice car though.

Sweet. Congrats on the new 2014! You should meet up with us Colorado peeps for cruise (after you've hit the break-in period, of course ).

I'm not sure if that Lancer is a Ralliart. I know he's swapped out the grill/bumper though...

Thanks! I will definitely have to meet up with you guys some day.

Lol so that's what full service dealership means.

I actually ordered a 2014 DGM WRX hatchback from Clint at Hueberger. My family and I like vacationing to the springs and had a trip planned. I stopped by the dealership to meet Clint since the order was all done through the phone.

Garden city is 4 hours and some from the springs so its not bad of a drive for a getaway. It would be great going for a mountain drive once the wrx gets in.

Is that a ralliart in the pics? I used to have an 09 the same color as the one next to you. I then got an Evo X. The ralliart was a nice car though.
    No, it's not a Ralliart, I believe it's a GT.
    2013 IS Focus ST
    BorgWarner EFR 6758 | Cobb AP | Corsair Intake Runner Plate | CP-E Austenite 3" Exhaust | CP-E Stage II RMM | Eibach FSB | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Eibach RSB | FSWerks CAI | JBR Stage II OCC | JBR Shifter Bushings | Mountune FMIC | OCDSpeed Catted 3" DP | Turbosmart Dual Port BOV | TTR PSMM

Quote Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
    No, it's not a Ralliart, I believe it's a GT.
    Okay thanks!

Today's project: Chrome window delete.

Today's project: Chrome window delete.

Improvement

Did that just peel off the rubber or did you have to replace the strip with something black? Can't tell from the photos.

I like it!

I like it!
    Thanks so much. This car should have come like this. I'm eliminating all of the chrome--it just doesn't go with the orange IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    Improvement

Did that just peel off the rubber or did you have to replace the strip with something black? Can't tell from the photos.
    It's a vinyl overlay. I used the chrome window delete kit from JDM Fanatic Vinyls.

It's a vinyl overlay. I used the chrome window delete kit from JDM Fanatic Vinyls.
    Hmm... interesting. Thanks.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast