2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So Garfield and I went to our first meet & cruise up in the mountains yesterday. Mileage was 970 before ...

So Garfield and I went to our first meet & cruise up in the mountains yesterday. Mileage was 970 before the cruise began... what not a better way to celebrate breaking a new car in than a twisty mountain cruise?! Let's just say the cherry was popped a TAD bit early but Ohhh. My. Gawddd!! That turbo boost is kind of addicting! Also, I met a club member who could help with painting the headlight housings black. SCORE. Here's a pic of Garfield with his proud owner (finally)...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013 (640x481).jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	115964

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    That bottom lip looks really good. They did a bang up job on it.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Thanks! WOOT for no more scratches. However, the passenger-side vent wasn't re-installed properly and flew off my car on the highway. I seriously have the worst luck with this front bumper...

Wow gorgeous...... Also the car ..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    Thanks! WOOT for no more scratches. However, the passenger-side vent wasn't re-installed properly and flew off my car on the highway. I seriously have the worst luck with this front bumper...
    That sucks! Were you able to recover the vent or is it lost?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Ouch, I know the feeling...somewhat. I had a mudflap fly off on I-40 in downtown Knoxville. Yeah, I recovered it two days later when I finally spotted it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ker2 View Post
    Wow gorgeous...... Also the car ..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Awww shucks

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    That sucks! Were you able to recover the vent or is it lost?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    It's forever lost. Probably shattered in a million pieces on the road somewhere. Think I can sweet talk the dealership into replacing it (at no expense to me)??

It's forever lost. Probably shattered in a million pieces on the road somewhere. Think I can sweet talk the dealership into replacing it (at no expense to me)??
    Wait - who sprayed the bumper? That vent is not a wear and tear item; it's not expected to fall out... at any time. Whomever sprayed your bumper removed that vent and didn't replace it properly. I'd be going back to them to demand that they pay for the replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    Wait - who sprayed the bumper? That vent is not a wear and tear item; it's not expected to fall out... at any time. Whomever sprayed your bumper removed that vent and didn't replace it properly. I'd be going back to them to demand that they pay for the replacement.
    This x100000.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    Unless, of course, you did it yourself. In my experience, brazil nuts are a b*@#h to crack. Good luck getting anything out of one of those!

Hahaha! That's a new one. Fits my personality to a T.

Uh oh.

I just noticed a couple of spots near the fog lights that have different paint texture than the rest of the car. They're DULL and ROUGH- as in they weren't sprayed with clear coat.

This Subaru dealership is really going to hate me...

Uh oh.

I just noticed a couple of spots near the fog lights that have different paint texture than the rest of the car. They're DULL and ROUGH- as in they weren't sprayed with clear coat.

This Subaru dealership is really going to hate me...
    They can hate you all they want. You're a consumer paying them good money for your car/services.

If they did the goddamn job right the first time, it wouldn't be a problem. I'm sorry this crap keeps happening to you...I imagine it's just more inconvenience than anything to you.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Very nice! Orange looks great on fast cars. I like the decals on the side and the blacked out WRX fender badge. Rims are pretty sweet too. I bet the cops can see you coming from a country mile away. Haha!
    2013 Plasma Blue Pearl Impreza WRX Sedan

Awesome ride Nicole! Was so cool to meet you in person and glad you joined our "Blazin The Twisties" group. Many more meets to come! Wanted to share these pics of your sweet ride and our cruise with everyone else on this thread even though you've seen them.

'13 SWP Sedan is mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast