2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 Tangerine Orange SPECIAL EDITION WRX!! :) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That is a really nice looking car....

I Support ClubWRX
    That is a really nice looking car.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Is that an SPT Exhaust or exhaust finishers?
    I would assume they're just finishers. This is a premium model with cosmetic upgrades, nothing performance enhancing unfortunately. I need to make a signature like this....

Nicole
    '13 TOP SE wrx
    STAGE ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by radbitt View Post
    I too have a bright-colored WRX, but I'm not sure how I feel about the orange yet. Nonetheless, nice ride!
    Red? Orange? We're practically color wheel neighbors. Actually, we are neighbors. This pretty much makes us BFFEs. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    Red? Orange? We're practically color wheel neighbors. Actually, we are neighbors. This pretty much makes us BFFEs. Hahaha.
    As am I...

Woot...the girl next door...

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    cool pics , but to critique a little watch out for signs sticking out of the car in the background
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Nice pictures.

I need to update my WRX pictures too.

More pics of OP
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    cool pics , but to critique a little watch out for signs sticking out of the car in the background
    My car has road signs stuck to it?!

I didn't really notice until you pointed that out... and its literally like every picture. *facepalm*
    At least the sunrise -I mean car looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    More pics of OP
    Creepy bear is creepy.

Not only are we practically color wheel neighbors. I have black OEM wheels, so we are wheel color pals! I wish my wheels came black, like yours, so I wouldn't have had to paint mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    As am I...

Woot...the girl next door...

QUAGMIREGIGGITY.JPG
    Indeed, red-bro. Indeed.
    2012 WRX Premium - Lightning Red Sedan

I was thinking of going the black wheel route on my WRX as well. That or gold...hmmm...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Hmm....Black is classic. But I must admit I've never seen another red wrx with gold wheels. Could be epic.

Hmm....Black is classic. But I must admit I've never seen another red wrx with gold wheels. Could be epic.
    I love it. But the GF doesn't. She thinks I should do black as well. But you lose a lot of the detail of the wheels with black. Especially since I really want Enkei NT03+m wheels.

Here's a couple red on gold examples:

I Support ClubWRX
    Too much?

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

yeah I'm probably gonna go with either black or hyperblack. It looks better after looking through a lot of pics.

I do not like the red lip on the wheel though. I never really have liked that.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast