My windows don't roll up at the same speed!!!...Mikie's 2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on My windows don't roll up at the same speed!!!...Mikie's 2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 I tell her this all the time. I've recently been telling her shes going to need ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I tell her this all the time. I've recently been telling her shes going to need to propose with car parts.
    That's a good idea.

I told my wife that everytime she brought it up or dropped a hint, I added another week to my timeline. It wasn't until she had given up all hope of ever being married that I finally proposed. Then she was genuinely surprised, ecstatic, and over joyed. It lasted a week, then the wedding talk started..... Mother of god, wedding talk....
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I foresee this build thread following suit to his modding history:

He started the thread, and it'll be 2 years before he actually adds any mods to the thread
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post

He started the thread, and it'll be 2 years before he actually adds any mods to the thread
    if this thread is a "build thread" then its in the wrong area...newb mikie. guess he was just showing her off now
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post

Quite possibly. I actually saved a little money instead of throwing it all at the down payment, just so I could improve upon some things when I want. And now I am finding some things I want to mod/improve (brakes, tune, shifter)...Megan is yelling at me "save your money!!!"

In all due respect though, we are signing a lease for an apartment in late September, so I should hold on to money until then.

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    Pretty much the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    That's a good idea.

I told my wife that everytime she brought it up or dropped a hint, I added another week to my timeline. It wasn't until she had given up all hope of ever being married that I finally proposed. Then she was genuinely surprised, ecstatic, and over joyed. It lasted a week, then the wedding talk started..... Mother of god, wedding talk....
    She keeps bringing it up too...and how she can't wait to spend her life with me...and blah blah blah. Woman, I just wanna mod my car. When I'm ready, is when I'm ready. Then she get's all sad banana on me when I tell her that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    if this thread is a "build thread" then its in the wrong area...newb mikie. guess he was just showing her off now
    Not like I've made a build thread before...hell if you go back and look through my entire 18k worth of post whoring posts, I haven't actually started many new threads at all.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

She keeps bringing it up too...and how she can't wait to spend her life with me...and blah blah blah. Woman, I just wanna mod my car. When I'm ready, is when I'm ready.
    words to live by
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    words to live by
    Tell her when you get her an engagement ring you expect an engagement turbo in return.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Tell her when you get her an engagement ring you expect an engagement turbo in return.
    a 20Gxt is right around perfect for what I'd like to have on this car
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX

Woman, I just wanna mod my car.
    Its amazing how much the process of getting married and this phrase are in conflict with one another. The inexplicable wedding expenses and rigamoroo, the house searching, house purchasing, subsequent house poor-ness, then its the pitter patter of little feet, then for some dumb reason the pitter patter of little feet again two years later, you blink its been 7 years and all you want to do is be able to work in the garage.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    a 20Gxt is right around perfect for what I'd like to have on this car
    In 2044, the 20GXT probably won't be around anymore.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    That's a good idea.

I did this to, but only added a day. I actually kept a note on my phone that I would let her see me write "+1" in every time for a little while. I did eventually get to surprise her and iirc she had let up for a while beforehand.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

So I'm actually seeing 25mpg average. 8mpg more than what I got on my STI!!! This is amazing!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    I did this to, but only added a day. I actually kept a note on my phone that I would let her see me write "+1" in every time for a little while. I did eventually get to surprise her and iirc she had let up for a while beforehand.
    On the day I was going to propose, we were driving 2 hours to the beach, and my wife complained the whole time that I hadn't proposed yet. She was mad I didn't want to talk about it (for obvious reasons). It was an awkward drive over, but she was genuinely surprised.

So I'm actually seeing 25mpg average. 8mpg more than what I got on my STI!!! This is amazing!!!
    You're driving it wrong.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    Congratulations on the red ride,
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I still have this old plate laying around somewhere Mike. It'd turn your car into a real sleeper.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast