I just went there... 04 wrx stagger - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

This is a discussion on I just went there... 04 wrx stagger within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zax Bet you hang hello kitty from your racing towhook. what's so wrong with that...

  1. #16
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,787
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Bet you hang hello kitty from your racing towhook.

    what's so wrong with that

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    zax
    zax is offline
    \_(ツ)_/ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    13,469
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    what's so wrong with that
    You're a girly girl
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  4. #18
    Registered User Heide264's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,231
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hey guys... be nice... it's not only PPG... its RWD! You clearly need a much stronger tranny to hold up to half the driveline!

    I don't get it. To each their own I guess though. Not my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

  5. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    Hey guys... be nice... it's not only PPG... its RWD! You clearly need a much stronger tranny to hold up to half the driveline!

    I don't get it. To each their own I guess though. Not my car.

    If I raced my car you would be right.. I don't.. I drive it that's it.. its maybe been to redline less than 5 times in its entire lifetime.. and that was only in one gear .. No but seriously I don't mod to race.. I just mod to do it. Only benefit really to me is added passing ability.. But I agree Better rear end and 6 speed would probably be the way to go if I was a racer.. As well as maybe one piece driveshaft..

    But I drive like grandma literally everybody complains

  6. #20
    Registered User Heide264's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,231
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat8687 View Post
    If I raced my car you would be right.. I don't.. I drive it that's it.. its maybe been to redline less than 5 times in its entire lifetime.. and that was only in one gear .. No but seriously I don't mod to race.. I just mod to do it. Only benefit really to me is added passing ability.. But I agree Better rear end and 6 speed would probably be the way to go if I was a racer.. As well as maybe one piece driveshaft..

    But I drive like grandma literally everybody complains
    I was being a bit sarcastic, sorry about that. I was commenting that you upgraded your transmission to a PPG gearset... and then stripped off half the load on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    I was being a bit sarcastic, sorry about that. I was commenting that you upgraded your transmission to a PPG gearset... and then stripped off half the load on it
    lol yea... Its funny that people might not read or see what I posted then jump to OMG your center diff... Im more worried about my rear axles and rear diff.. But again yea I haven't even burned out once in it yet.. Im boring like that.

    Plus I cant afford stuff breaking all the time.> maybe that's the best incentive

    Heres my mod list.. Well All that I can remember anyway..

    Mod list

    Engine

    Samco Turbo Inlet Hose
    Zerosports post Maf
    Cobb intake
    Cobb CAI box
    HKS Bellmouth DP
    Blitz Nur spec-R exhaust
    Process West Topmount
    Gt spec Up-pipe
    Beatrush Altenator Pulley
    STI Group N engine Mounts
    STI Group N Pitch mount
    HKS SSQV IV
    KOYO RAD Aluminum VH Hyper core 36mm series
    Cusco Oil Catch can
    Odyssey PC925MJT battery

    Engine accessories

    Beatrush Pulley cover
    Beatrush Radiator shroud
    SPT Battery Tie Down
    Cusco Heat Shield
    Process West STI splitter for PW intercooler
    Project U resevoir cover
    Beat rush Undertray panel
    Samco Blue radiator hoses
    Koyo Rad Cap

    Transmission
    Whiteline Crossmember Bushings Yellow
    SPT Rear shifter
    Cusco hyper-gum Front Shifter Bushings
    STI Group N 5speed Transmission mount
    PPG RWD Spool /Gear set



    Suspension

    Cusco Sub-Frame Brace
    Cusco Lower rear Power brace
    STI front control arms
    GT Spec T-Brace
    Cusco Front Sway bar endlinks
    Cusco Front Sway bar 22mm
    Whiteline 30mm HD Steering rack Bushings
    GT Spec Diff mount
    STI pink lateral link set
    Sti Pink trailing arms
    Group N trailing arm bushing front
    Cusco Front Power brace
    STI pink 21mm rear swaybar
    Cusco Type II lower brace
    RS-R TI2000 springs
    Tokico D-spec front struts
    Group N front strut mounts
    Camber kit front




    Exterior

    Seibon Carbon fiber wing risers
    Chargespeed Carbon fiber bottom-line rear caps
    STI hood scoop wrapped matte black
    JDM STI cusco diffuser kit
    STI Splitters
    Beatrush Rear Tow hook
    Carbign CF Exhaust shield
    17x9 Enkei RPF1 Gold 17x9 ET45
    17x7.5 Volk Gramlights Optimise 17x7.5 et50
    235/45 Goodyear Eagle GT tires


    Interior

    Sony XAV-62BT DVD player
    Focal 165is Components front door
    Kappa 4 inch 2ways rear door
    Triple Gauge pod
    DEFI red racer boost gauge
    AEM UEGO air fuel Gauge

  8. #22
    slow no mo' ! Shoopster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    768
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat8687 View Post
    Lol im not a girl...
    ma bad, I misunderstood your reply
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

  9. #23
    \_(ツ)_/ Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    5,140
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat8687 View Post
    But it wouldn't matter anyway.. PPG RWD
    Fair enough. Still not a fan of the color idea, but it's your car, so carry on.

    Don't blame us for not seeing your mod thread. You posted this in the photography forum, so without that explanation, nobody here would have guessed you had RWD.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

    The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

  10. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Fair enough. Still not a fan of the color idea, but it's your car, so carry on.

    Don't blame us for not seeing your mod thread. You posted this in the photography forum, so without that explanation, nobody here would have guessed you had RWD.
    Yea.... but as I stated it wouldn't matter if I wasn't rwd.. We measured the circumference/rolling diameter. It was identical..
    And yea I should of put up mod list probably at the top would of made it clearer.. Sorry guys

  11. #25
    Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rocky Top
    Posts
    2,324
    RWD, I like it. Isn't there another guy on here building a rwd drift car out of a bugeye?

  12. #26
    Registered User A265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in a igloo
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat8687 View Post
    Yea.... but as I stated it wouldn't matter if I wasn't rwd.. We measured the circumference/rolling diameter. It was identical..
    And yea I should of put up mod list probably at the top would of made it clearer.. Sorry guys
    It does matter, what would you have done for tire rotation? Un mount the tires every time? Run wider wheels in the front?

  13. #27
    Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rocky Top
    Posts
    2,324
    Yes. Dismount tire and mount on the other side (inside tread becomes outside). More likely, no rotation at all because "rotating" messes the tread "groove" up that the tire has settled in, causing noise and shaking.
    source: BMW, muscle car, and Nissan guys.

    But I guess he could dismount and rotate like normal. I think OP said he was running same tire measurements front and back right?
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 06-27-2013 at 08:47 PM.

  14. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    Yes. Dismount tire and mount on the other side (inside tread becomes outside). More likely, no rotation at all because "rotating" messes the tread "groove" up that the tire has settled in, causing noise and shaking.
    source: BMW, muscle car, and Nissan guys.

    But I guess he could dismount and rotate like normal. I think OP said he was running same tire measurements front and back right?
    Yea its same tire measurement front and back... Also I do plan on getting another pair of 17x9s But I was gonna wait till the bronze ones come out in November.. That way it would be easier to rotate and be non issue regarding having fat wheels on the front and skinny on the rear.. But Also im starting to like the gold so I might change my mind.. And just order the other 2 gold ones.. Eh.. not sure yet...

    If I do then you will probably see me posting pics of the other gold ones on within a week or two and putting the gram lights up for sale on the fs forum here

  15. #29
    Registered User xFalleNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Voorhees, NJ
    Posts
    4,032
    drews has ppgs?
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

    Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

    Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

  16. #30
    zax
    zax is offline
    \_(ツ)_/ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    13,469
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    drews has ppgs?
    OMG WUT
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •