'13 WRX in Miami - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on '13 WRX in Miami within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I like this! A couple of questions though, What bike rack is that? Why not get the Subaru roof bike ...

I like this! A couple of questions though, What bike rack is that? Why not get the Subaru roof bike rack?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch'D Factory View Post
    I like this! A couple of questions though, What bike rack is that? Why not get the Subaru roof bike rack?
    It's my brothers, I believe it's the Thule Raceway. Unfortunately I have to mount it high up on the hatch so I don't put too much downward pressure on the wing. Yet by doing that it it only allows me to mount one bike instead of two.

I picked up a Yakima Forklift bike carrier off Craigslist on Friday, and already placed my order for the Yakima Whispbar roof rack. The price tag on the Subaru rack was very enticing, but not being able to lock the rack was a turn off.
    Joel
    2013 WRX Hatch
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanes View Post
    It's my brothers, I believe it's the Thule Raceway. Unfortunately I have to mount it high up on the hatch so I don't put too much downward pressure on the wing. Yet by doing that it it only allows me to mount one bike instead of two.

I picked up a Yakima Forklift bike carrier off Craigslist on Friday, and already placed my order for the Yakima Whispbar roof rack. The price tag on the Subaru rack was very enticing, but not being able to lock the rack was a turn off.
    Okay, I was just wondering because I may be picking up a Hatchback and I am into biking, so I was just curious. Thanks for the information.

A few from Thursday. Weather was pretty crappy.

Joel
    2013 WRX Hatch

Just installed a Whispbar Roof Rack and Yakima Forklift bike carrier.

Joel
    2013 WRX Hatch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12