2012 SWP Torqued Performance Stage 2 WRX!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 SWP Torqued Performance Stage 2 WRX! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thought i'd post up some pics of how the car is doing so far!! Mods so far: Cobb Accessport Torqued ...

2012 SWP Torqued Performance Stage 2 WRX!

Thought i'd post up some pics of how the car is doing so far!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-04-10 13.32.22.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	113986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-13 14.15.37.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	113987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-13 14.15.48.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	113988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-13 14.16.03.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	151.3 KB 
ID:	113989Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-05-13 14.16.14.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	113990

Mods so far:

Cobb Accessport
    Torqued Performance Stage 2 Map
    Cobb SF intake
    Cobb turbo heat shield
    Cobb Catted Downpipe
    Blitz Nur Spec R cat back
    Kart Boy Short Shifter
    Rally Armor Mudflaps
    Carbon Fiber Eyelids
    Red vinyl taillight overlays
    8K Hid Kit

Wheels:

SSR GT2 18x8.5 235/40r18 kumho's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice work so far! I love the wheels, thinking about getting a similar set in white to throw on my WRB sedan. What kind of tinting you have on there?

I don't usually like white wheels on SWP, but those actually look really good! Overall looks cleanly put together, good job!

2011 SWP Sedan

Tuned by Keenan @ All Aspects / 322HP/330TQ
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...swp-sedan.html

Mmmm, looks great....now lower that shiz!

Cheers!

How is the TP Stage 2 treating you? Did you see any increase in oil consumption since loading? I've had mine installed with the Cobb Downpipe and Nameless axleback exhaust for about a month now. So far, so good. Really love the rumble.

I like the Nur Spec exhaust.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by mugentheman215 View Post
    Nice work so far! I love the wheels, thinking about getting a similar set in white to throw on my WRB sedan. What kind of tinting you have on there?
    thanks man!! yeah, I lucked out on the wheels. $800 for the set including the tires. Hard to find a set of SSR's under a grand, especially a discontinued model. About the tint, I honestly Have no idea. The dealer had them put on before we got the car

Quote Originally Posted by D's WRX View Post
    I don't usually like white wheels on SWP, but those actually look really good! Overall looks cleanly put together, good job!
    Thanks man! Clean was my goal!

Quote Originally Posted by MercRising View Post
    Mmmm, looks great....now lower that shiz!

Cheers!
    Haha yeah man! that's the plan!! Planning on ordering coil overs this july

Quote Originally Posted by Delnari View Post
    How is the TP Stage 2 treating you? Did you see any increase in oil consumption since loading? I've had mine installed with the Cobb Downpipe and Nameless axleback exhaust for about a month now. So far, so good. Really love the rumble.
    Doing pretty good so far, i'm currently on my second revision of the map. Eric does awesome tuning! BIG difference from cobb stage 1 OTS map.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I like the Nur Spec exhaust.
    Thanks bro. Costs a pretty penny, but I like how subtle the exhaust is when you want it to be, and during WOT it opens up. It's still a lot quieter than early generations of the Blitz Nur Spec R, but when the car warms up, it has a really deep subie rumble that's just addicting. But, i'm gonna have a custom 3 inch straight through axle back welded for me mated to the Blitz mid pipe. So, if I ever plan to track the car, reverse the rear on ramps, swap out the blitz axle back for the custom axle back, and let hell loose.

Yeah my favorite exhaust for the older gens is the Nur Spec Touring. It was always too expensive new and near impossible to find used.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.