YELLOW CARS!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on YELLOW CARS!! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is for all the yellow cars out there. We aren't as common as normal colors and it would be ...

YELLOW CARS!!

This is for all the yellow cars out there. We aren't as common as normal colors and it would be cool to see what other yellows are doing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Bugeye Mafia #417
    Speed never killed anyone, it's a person becoming stationery suddenly that kills.- Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    nice car! can't be too many of you out there, though, might be a while
    (and on a beautiful day like this? probably all out for a drive )
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Only 4500 sonic yellows made...or something like that.

Yeah I knew sonic yellow was rare. I never see them. Can't even really find any on this site. So hopefully this will bring them out.
    Bugeye Mafia #417
    Speed never killed anyone, it's a person becoming stationery suddenly that kills.- Jeremy Clarkson

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.