I've been a WRX owner for almost a year now. All through high school I wanted a mustang to drag race with, but then I laid my eyes on a midnight black WRX and I immediately fell in love. Coming from an RSX I cant say how much more I enjoy every aspect of the Subaru. I just turned 19...uhmm edit: I'm 20 years old now and the plans are to one day go around a track and race competitively in some amatuer events in the next few years through SCCA and others, though that road will be long and filled with other obligations vying for my time; Money, Engineering Curriculum, Friends, Girls and College Marching Band just to name a few.
The purpose of this thread is so family members and friends can check out my progress as well as to serve as some motivation and inspiration for myself and to introduce myself. I will also be posting reviews of businesses, clubs, and parts as i encounter them.
I would love everyone's input and help as i go along. Hopefully you all will be interested to see my progress and difficulties as I try to resurrect this WRX from rags to race ready.
- Page 1 Post #1 - Introduction
- Page 1 Post #2 - Day 01: The Pickup
- Page 1 Post #10 - Day 31: Transmission Woes: Part One
- Page 2 Post #19 - Day 102: Getting Started: First Mods and De-Mods
- Page 2 Post #20 - Day 123: Gauge Setups and OEM Center Pod Modification
- Page 2 Post #23 - Day 160: Getting Connected: Knoxville Subaru Owners Club
- Page 2 Post #28 - Day 190: Recall Work: Earl Duff Subaru
- Page 3 Post #35 - Day 210: Fixing Vacum Hoses, Grab Some Lube
- Page 3 Post #36 - Day 240: Shaking and Vibrations: New Wheels and the Firestone Store
- Page 3 Post #39 - Day 280: Minor Details: All About CELs
- - Day 290: Corn on the Cobb Accessport - Next Update
- - Day 310: Going Stage 2
- - Day 340: Transmission Woes: Part Two
- - Day 372: New Plans for the Car and Full Mod List
- - Day 500: Transmission Woes: Part Three
- - Day 530: Buying and Selling Parts: New Gauges
- - Day 550: Buying and Selling Parts: New Exhaust
Appendix of Links:
wreckingball man's 2002 WRX
02 5MT --> 07 5MT Clutch System Woes
ALCOApaintedbridgeTN's channel - YouTube
An Intro to My Car - "Skunky"
Subaru WRX Open Downpipe
My new Wheels - Enkei RPF1
KSOC: Knoxville Subaru Owners Club
Knoxville Subaru Owners Club - Home
Knoxville Subaru Owners Club Forums Index Page