Update for this South Florida Rex!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Update for this South Florida Rex!! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got some new parts on the beast and thought I'd show off a little! The pics are giant cause ...

Update for this South Florida Rex!!

Just got some new parts on the beast and thought I'd show off a little! The pics are giant cause I sent them from my phone as "actual size" so it's a little annoying but I'm not gonna go back and change it. Hope you enjoy

First and foremost, got the SF installed. Huge difference in sound!! Love it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	113326

A few accessories for under the hood. Yes, I have a BOV and no, I'm not getting rid of it

Name:	download-2.jpg 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	113327

Installed the AP, flashed the Cobb+SF 93 map on it. Made everything run smooth! Not sure how accurate the Dyno test is on this thing but I like it!

Name:	download-1.jpg 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	113325

Got some fresh Muteki nuts!

Name:	download-3.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	113328

Sun isn't really out so this pic doesn't do them justice! But they're great and look sharp IMO

Name:	download-4.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	113330

Name:	download-5.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	113329

Thanks for looking!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You should get rid of that BOV. Letting out metered air is dumb. Plus you have an intake, so you'd hear it if you went back to stock.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Thanks for your opinion

Car looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    Letting out metered air is inadvisable. Plus you have an intake, so you'd hear it if you went back to stock.
    With a little editing, I think Maus's statements are more fact than opinion. But to each their own, it's not my engine!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Omg I feel so stupid. I bought this for you guys and you don't even like it... What was I thinking!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by SoFloRex View Post
    Omg I feel so stupid. I bought this for you guys and you don't even like it... What was I thinking!?!?
    Hey, its your car and you can do whatever the hell you please with it. But your car would run better without it and that isn't an opinion, and since you already have an airbox you're going to get the same damn noise so it makes no sense.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

I know you guys don't like BOV's, what about aftermarket BPV's?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.