MY 04 WRX (Java black)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MY 04 WRX (Java black) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just installed a carbign CF exhaust shield not in pics.. Also heres my mod list Mod list Engine Samco Turbo ...

MY 04 WRX (Java black)

Just installed a carbign CF exhaust shield not in pics.. Also heres my mod list

Mod list

Engine

Samco Turbo Inlet Hose
    Zerosports post Maf
    Cobb intake
    Cobb CAI box
    HKS Bellmouth DP
    Blitz Nur spec-R exhaust
    Process West Topmount
    Gt spec Up-pipe
    Beatrush Altenator Pulley
    STI Group N engine Mounts
    STI Group N Pitch mount
    HKS SSQV IV
    KOYO RAD Aluminum VH Hyper core 36mm series
    Cusco Oil Catch can
    ETC engine work

Engine accessories

Beatrush Pulley cover
    Beatrush Radiator shroud
    SPT Battery Tie Down
    Cusco Heat Shield
    Process West STI splitter for PW intercooler
    Project U resevoir cover
    Beat rush Undertray panel
    Samco Blue radiator hoses
    Koyo Rad Cap

Transmission
    Whiteline Crossmember Bushings Yellow
    SPT Rear shifter
    Cusco hyper-gum Front Shifter Bushings
    STI Group N 5speed Transmission mount
    PPG-

Suspension

Cusco Sub-Frame Brace
    Cusco Lower rear Power brace
    STI front control arms
    GT Spec T-Brace
    Cusco Front Sway bar endlinks
    Cusco Front Sway bar 22mm
    Whiteline 30mm HD Steering rack Bushings
    GT Spec Diff mount
    STI pink lateral link set
    Sti Pink trailing arms
    Group N trailing arm bushing front
    Cusco Front Power brace
    STI pink 21mm rear swaybar
    Cusco Type II lower brace
    RS-R TI2000 springs on Order
    Tokico D-spec front struts on order
    Group N front strut mounts on order

Exterior

Seibon Carbon fiber wing risers
    Chargespeed Carbon fiber bottom-line rear caps
    STI hood scoop wrapped matte black
    JDM STI cusco diffuser kit
    STI Splitters
    Beatrush Rear Tow hook
    Carbign CF Exhaust shield
    17x7.5 +50 Rays Gram lights Optimise
    235/45 17 Goodyear eagle Gts

Interior

Sony XAV-62BT DVD player
    Focal 165is Components front door
    Kappa 4 inch 2ways rear door
    Triple Gauge pod
    DEFI red racer boost gauge
    AEM UEGO air fuel Gauge

Plus some othes im not gonna list

Waiting on my
    RS-R TI2000 springs
    Tokico D-spec struts
    Group N mounts

And yea the stickers on the back were only there cause im in the process of cleaning up the crap from the factory emblems that was left on when I removed them
    Last edited by Dat8687; 03-07-2013 at 01:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice looking car! Definitely a lot of quality parts you have going on there too!

Not a fan of the wing risers, but that's just me. I'd ditch the HKS BOV...they are known to be junk.

What kind of tuning do you have going on?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Nice looking car! Definitely a lot of quality parts you have going on there too!

Not a fan of the wing risers, but that's just me. I'd ditch the HKS BOV...they are known to be junk.

Yea I would like the actual c-spec or whatever piece that looks like the risers but goes across the bottom as well.. I think Bayson R has it but its a knock off piece. But it does look better than just the risers. I would of went wingless but everybody here is wingless or STI wing.. Im sure I will change it down the line to something else..

I have had good luck with HKS SSQVs as long as they are legit.. There are Knockoffs abound which dont work and are crappy. I ran an HKS SSQVII on my Speed 6 and beetle turbo.. Im running this HKS SSQV IV on the rex.. I realize the optimum setup would be recirc which the HKS came with a fitting for but I have to run a custom hose back to my samco inlet which I plan on doing probably within a month or two maybe..

Right now no tune.. I did have an open source tune from a local shop but I went back to stock.. I plan on going VF48 or tomei 7760 and push around 15-16psi only.. With the pink/blue injector setup..

Currently its got a PPG rwd spool in it.. But I left all the awd stuff hoooked up in the front so I can switch back whenever.

More interesting in just toying around not interested in making any big numbers trying to take care of it mostly. Looking for more freeway passing power thats about it.

Thanks for comments though and critique much appreciated... I will post pics when i get the springs/struts/mounts installed

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post

Yea I would like the actual c-spec or whatever piece that looks like the risers but goes across the bottom as well.. I think Bayson R has it but its a knock off piece. But it does look better than just the risers. I would of went wingless but everybody here is wingless or STI wing.. Im sure I will change it down the line to something else..

I have had good luck with HKS SSQVs as long as they are legit.. There are Knockoffs abound which dont work and are crappy. I ran an HKS SSQVII on my Speed 6 and beetle turbo.. Im running this HKS SSQV IV on the rex.. I realize the optimum setup would be recirc which the HKS came with a fitting for but I have to run a custom hose back to my samco inlet which I plan on doing probably within a month or two maybe..

Right now no tune.. I did have an open source tune from a local shop but I went back to stock.. I plan on going VF48 or tomei 7760 and push around 15-16psi only.. With the pink/blue injector setup..

Currently its got a PPG rwd spool in it.. But I left all the awd stuff hoooked up in the front so I can switch back whenever.

More interesting in just toying around not interested in making any big numbers trying to take care of it mostly. Looking for more freeway passing power thats about it.

Thanks for comments though and critique much appreciated... I will post pics when i get the springs/struts/mounts installed

Yeah you shouldn't be running a stock tune with all those mods...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.